Y/N Johansson

Not rlly any TW - slight anxiety
Backstory- you are married to Scarlett Johansson

Scarletts pov-
The golden globes are tonight and it's my first time since being married to y/n bringing her along to an award show. I can tell she's nervous, I remember how nervous I was.
I looked across the room at her she was lying in bed on her phone. She was stunning with her y/hl y/hc 
and her beautiful eyes. She was so perfect. I can't wait until we start a family together.
Right, I thought to myself stop getting sidetracked Scarlett, you need to get her up out of bed and we need to get ready.

Skip to when you are both ready

Scarlett is wearing

Y/n is wearing

You and Scarlett and now both on the red carpet

Y/n pov-
This is really overwhelming. People shouting, cameras flashing. Scarlett is such a natural to the limelight, her perfect smile. I try taking some deep breaths and put on a smile.

Scarletts pov-
I can see y/n getting worked up so I put my arm round her waist and whisper in her ear ' don't worry sweetheart I'm right here.' Her face lit up and she relaxed completely. She was my precious wife I would never let anything happen to her.
The paparazzi were eating up these new photos of us together because this is the first time we had been dressed up when they'd seen us together.

Y/n pov-
I looked at my perfect wife. I really hope she wins an award tonight because she deserves everything in the world.

30 minutes later

Award presenter-
The award for best actress goes to.......
Scarlett johansson!!!!!

I lept up and gave Scarlett a hug I was so proud of her. She walked up onto the stage and her smile was so pure.

Scarlett-
First of all I would like to give a massive congratulations to my agents, the directors and all the people that help put movies together as well as the fans as I would not be anywhere without you. But most of all I would like to thank my beautiful wife Y/n as she has supported me through thick and thin and without her I wouldn't have had the motivation to carry on acting. So thank you to my one true love.

Y/n sat in the audience with tears trickling down her face this was the first time in her life she had felt so appreciated by someone she loved.

A/n - sorry this ones a short one. I think the next one is gonna be smutty so be prepared ;)