Pink Pony Club

ummm... hello everyone... it's been a hot second... I am back lol and thanks for the support I just logged in after like 2 years and wow!!! tysm guys xx

TW: ig swearing as per, angst, talks about PINK PONY CLUB....

(inspired by miss chappell roan herself)
Pov:
Y/n: 22 Y/O
Nat: 25 Y/O

(yall are together) xoxo

-Piper and Tony are the parents of y/n and yall have a complicated relationship....

background:
You have always struggled with feeling put in a box like something wasn't quite there, like there was a hole in your heart.... you go out to LA for a while as your parents think you need some space but they sent Nat to spy on you.... however... what happens in LA.. stays in LA??

OR NOT....

- ok let's begin-

Nats POV:
Tony and Piper sent me out to spy on y/n a couple of months ago and I have been lying to them about many things. I just don't even know where to start... how about... oops i've slept with your daughter who you don't know is gay... and who you don't know works at the pink pony club...

Tony has a faulty heart already...

And yes his views do need modernising and opening towards his daughter... everyone he is so supportive but there's always been this pressure on y/n to be this certain way. She has to be modestly dressed, hair brushed and straight, modest subtle makeup and proper and perfect speech. It just not her. They sent her to LA to "grow" or whatever as they said she was unhappy and ruining the family's reputation however girlie was just in the closet and needed to be let lose. She has just this gorgeous smile now that everyone just goes crazy for and damn she has this crazy voice like no one I know.

It was one night I researched about this bar she was going into because I didn't want her to see me and get mad. So in I went and my jaw dropped she was up there singing in this sparkly skimpy outfit and smiling. She had always been so shy but in that moment she was a star.

- flashback to the club-

y/n is on stage wearing this: