chapter sixteen

SIXTEEN

Jaemin furrowed his eyebrows before turning to the girl who's fidgeting with her fingers and lowering her head

Jaemin furrowed his eyebrows before turning to the girl who's fidgeting with her fingers and lowering her head. "so you're saying that what happened to you- you tried to kill someone" he muttered.

Haemin looked up to the male before shaking her head, "I was force to, there's a difference"

Jaemin sighed heavily before taking a seat next to the girl. "then you mean, all of this bruises you got from your boyfriend because you don't want to listen to him...." Haemin nodded her head.

"your boyfriend is one of the people in the gang... Stray kids" Haemin once again nodded her head.

Bora rolled her eyes, "that's not the most important thing now Jaemin, do you even hear what I explain earlier? The day you saved her- she was running away from Kwon Jisuk" she muttered before sighing in frustration.

"wait- Kwon Jisuk" Haechan faced Bora with wide eyes.

Jaemin raised his eyebrows and stared at the couple, clueless. "what's wrong with that Kwon Jisuk guy?" Haechan turned to Jaemin, staring at him in disbelief.

"Na Jaemin?? Does that name doesn't ring any bell??" he asked before scoffing.

Haechan face dropped as Jaemin shrugged his shoulders, giving a confuse look towards him. "It's Kwon Hyunsuk's son, you dumbass!!" Haechan said before smacking the man.

A realization hit Jaemin as his mouth parted apart, "ah! Kwon Hyunsuk! The one that hurt you before!" Jaemin said pointing towards Bora.

She sighed heavily and facepalmed. "yes Jaemin, yes"

Dohee laughed a little before shaking her head, sipping on her drink, "you're so slow Jaemin" she said making Jaemin clicked his tongue. "I have short-term memory okay? I'm sorry"

He sighed before facing Haemin. "ah- what's wrong with my life- first you pretended to be in a mafia gang" he said while pointing at Bora, who's raising her eyebrows.

"now you were force to be in a gang because of your boyfriend" he said as he pointed at Haemin.

Haechan rolled his eyes, "shut up Jaemin, we should think about something- there are two things we should do now"

Bora nodded her head, "we have to catch Kwon Jisuk and Stray Kids too" she muttered before sighing heavily and groaned.

Dohee tilted her head as she stared at everyone, "why don't you guys asked ATEEZ for help, they probably knew Stray Kids"

Everyone turned to Dohee who's munching on her chips while shrugging her shoulders, "who knows? I'm just giving a suggestion"

🚬

Taeyong pursed his lips tightly before sighing heavily. "this is more complicated than I think" he said as he stared at the files fills with information.

Renjun furrowed his eyebrows and looked up to Taeyong.

"I found about Stray Kids, boss" he said and Taeyong leaded his way towards Renjun. "currently Stray Kids is a gang who did a lot of illegal things, they sell drugs and take drugs, they also sell weapons"

Bora raised her hands, "Haemin also told me that they kill innocent people to force them giving information"

Taeyong furrowed his eyebrows and nodded his head while humming.

Taeyong turned to the Jongho, "do you know anything about Stray Kids Mr. Choi or their relation with Kwon Jisuk?"

Jongho nodded his head, "ATEEZ and Stray Kids never really have a great relation with each other- and what I know about Stray Kids with Kwon Jisuk is Kwon Jisuk refused to pay their money and stole some weapons from Stray Kids and that make them mad, that's why they have been trying to kill Kwon Jisuk"

Jaemin nodded his head in understanding way, "but they send Haemin to kill Kwon Jisuk because he never see Haemin before" he speak out his opinion and everyone agree with him.

Taeyong sighed heavily once again before sat on his seat.
"I will discuss with ATEEZ's leader about this, let's see if we could came up with any ideas- oh if you guys have any suggestion you can tell me" he said and everyone nodded their head.

"yes boss"