chapter thirty two

THIRTY TWO

"Lee Minho"

"Lee Minho"

The man looked up to the officer who had keys on his hand. "someone wants to meet you" he said and Lee Know rolled his eyes before getting up, letting the officer handcuffs his hands and brought him to one room.

He lazily took a seat inside the room and the officer left him alone, waiting outside.

"Minho"

He looked up to the glass and saw Haemin sitting in front of him alone. He straightened his back and got up, punching the glass.
"YOU BITCH! Because of you I'm here!"

"you deserves it, you deserve to be here" she muttered. "you locked me up for years and years now look how the table have turned, you can forever stay inside here"

He gritted his teeth, "why? was my love not enough for you? how could you do this to me, I'm your boyfriend, you don't love me?"

Haemin sat up straight and shook her head. "love for you doesn't exist right after you lie to me, you told me I'll be safe, you'll protect me but you lied, you treat me like an animal and forced me to do shit I don't want to"

"be grateful I save you from killing yourself"

"yes! I'm grateful enough that you save me from killing myself but I regret listening to your little sweet promise saying how much you love me when it was all bullshit"

He leaned back on his seat before scoffing.
"so now why are here? I don't want to see your face"

She shrugged her shoulders, "I want to break up" he smirked, "break up? Ah yes I forgot that you love that one officer now... Does he treat you better than me? Does he do anything for you even he has to sacrifice his life for you?"

"Yes"

His smirked faded away and he furrowed his eyebrows, "even he has to sacrifice his life for you? No, lie... he wouldn't do that for someone like you"

"Yes he does, he would go through the fire to save my life while you using me to kill Jisuk not caring whether I will get hurt or kill"

He broke the eye contact and looked away, avoiding her gaze.
"falling in love with you and trusting you were the biggest mistake I've ever done in my life"

The door swung opened and the officer walked in, "time's up" he said before pulling Lee Know with him and Haemin watched his figure that slowly faded away from her sight.

🚬

A small smile crept on her face as she saw the man who she wanted to see in a while. His eyes soften when he saw her in front of him.

"you're doing fine, I see"

She nodded her head a little. She tilted her head and stared at the little bruises on his cheek. "what happened to your cheeks?"

He chuckled, "oh this? Just a little punch from Jisuk's man, it'll heal soon"

Haemin pressed her lips into thin lines, "I'm sorry, I can't help you treat your bruises like you always do to me"

He laughed softly and shook his head, "no, Haemin it's fine- how are you with him?" he asked and she raised her eyebrows, "him?"

He hummed, "the officer who helped you" he chuckled, "I'm glad he's treating you right and taking care of you well, I can't do that to you so I'm sorry"

She quickly shook her head, "Felix, no, don't say that- you did took care of me well, I'm glad I met you and Changbin in my life- I feel so guilty that you have to be here"

Felix shook his head, "don't be, we deserve it and you deserve to live happily" he smiled warmly and eyed the necklace around her neck.
"he already gave you that?" he asked.

Haemin nodded her head and held the necklace, "this necklace is really meaningful to you, why did you give me this?"
He shrugged his shoulders, "no reason I just want you to have it"

The door swung opened again revealing the same officer man earlier, "I have to go now Haemin" she nodded her head, "please give this to Changbin" she said passing a letter to him.

"please tell him that I will remember him forever"

Felix chuckled, "sure, I will remember you too always" she nodded her head and smiled warmly.