chapter twenty one

TWENTY ONE

Haemin quietly took a seat in front of Jaemin who was serving the foods on the table

Haemin quietly took a seat in front of Jaemin who was serving the foods on the table. "here" he muttered as he placed a cup of warm tea.

"tea? I don't drink tea" she blurted before raising her eyebrows towards Jaemin.

He sighed softly while placing a plate in front of her and served the foods for her, "just drink it, you don't want to get sick right?"

She pouted a little before looking away from him, "so what if I get sick?"

He gave the girl a 'really?' look before rolling his eyes, "are you always this stubborn?" he asked and she shrugged her shoulders before started to eat.

'tch, you scolded me the other days and act cold towards me, now you care for me?' -Haemin's thought.

"c'mon just drink it, if you're sick I have to take care of you because you're my responsibility" he said before pushing the cup slightly towards the girl. She frowned and shook her head, "I don't like tea"

Jaemin raised his eyebrows, "do I ask you whether you like it or not? No right? so drink this"

She ignored his words by continue eating her meals quietly making Jaemin groaned in frustration.
'c'mon Jaemin, she's a girl, every girl act like this, control your emotion Na Jaemin' -his thought.

"fine, if you don't want to drink it, I already told you to drink it, this herbal tea is good you know, I even ask my mother for the recipe to make this"

She rolled her eyes and pressed her lips into thin lines. "just eat your foods Jaemin" she retorted making Jaemin scoffed and rolled his eyes while mumbling, "whatever"

They ended their little argument and ate peacefully.

Haemin still wants to act cold with Jaemin. He doesn't apologize to her yet. If he doesn't apologize then she won't too. That's how selfish she is.

Haemin finished her foods first so she got up and washed the dishes on the sink before drying her hands and left to her rooms.

"I'll be going out to Jeno's house, stay at home!" Jaemin shouted from the kitchen but he received no response from the girl. He shrugged his shoulders a little before chucking bitterly, "she's still upset" he muttered quietly to himself.

Jaemin tried to act normal with her earlier thinking that by doing that she will stop ignoring and avoiding him but it seems like stubborn and selfish still taking over her.

"if she gets sick, she will find me, I know" he mumbled again to himself before drying his hands and walked towards his room to grab his bag.

"I'm going!" he shouted as he walked towards the door.