chapter twenty nine

TWENTY NINE

Haemin stared at the huge dark abandoned building before pressing on her earpiece

Haemin stared at the huge dark abandoned building before pressing on her earpiece. "I'm already here" she muttered quietly.

"okay, please be careful Haemin, try to fight them" -Mingi

Haemin nodded her head even she knows they can't see her.
She took off her earpiece and placed it in her pocket before slowly walked inside.

Her heart beating rapidly as she heard voiced talking near her. Two men were talking in front of the door and she could see guns in their hands.

"remember to pretend coming there like you tried to steal anything from them" What Taeyong reminded to her.
She carefully walked without making any noise and decided to go inside using the back gates. She climbed the gates and safely went in.

She knew.

There's a CCTV literally on top of her head but she needs to pretend stupid right now.
So she ignored the camera and opened the door quietly.

No one was inside; it's very dark and quiet.
"now where do I go" she mumbled to herself.

"you're not going, I got you"

And with that her vision turned black as something hit the back of her head causing her to fell on the harsh ground.
The man scoffed and grabbed her hair, examining her face.

"call boss- one of Stray Kids members is here" He said to the walkie-talkie before picked her up, bringing her upstairs.

🚬

"hyung, can we give up now? She's not coming back and will never come back" Jeongin muttered before groaning.

Lee Know glared at him, "how can you give up that easily? No. We still needs to look for her- do you want her to live freely out there, she could tell the police about us"

Hyunjin rolled his eyes, "just let her live freely then"

Before Lee Know could reply to Hyunjin, Bangchan's phone rang.
He furrowed his eyebrows, staring at the unknown number before looking up to the members who were staring at him, curious about who was calling.

He picked up the call and put it on speaker so everyone could listen to the conversation.

"aye man, long time no see" a voice spoke from the other line before laughing. Bangchan frowned and looked up to Lee Know.
"I really don't get it, you already got your money right- then why the fuck you still send your little bitch here"

Changbin stood up from his seat as he heard his words.

"what are you talking about Jisuk?" Bangchan calmly replied.

"ah so you know it's me" he laughed again which annoyed Lee Know. He grabbed the phone from Bangchan. "no times to joke around you dumb shit, what do you mean? Haemin is there?"

"of course who else, she's right in front of me right now, faint"

"I thought y'all came together but she's alone. Aww how brave she is" he chuckled.

"Don't fucking touch her or you die"

"yeah, yeah whatever- just come here cowards, you wanted to kill me for a long time already but never once your bullet land on me- it's always your girlfriend who sacrifice her life for y'all, how stupid"

Lee Know gritted his teeth and clenched his fist.

"come here before 2 am or you know whose body we will bury tonight" and with that Jisuk ended the phone call, leaving everyone frustrated.

Lee Know scoffed and rolled his eyes, "what the fuck is she doing- fucking idiot" he muttered before walking away from the living room, heading towards the basement.

Bangchan turned to everyone, "get ready everyone- Seungmin, Han, you two prepare the weapons"

Felix and Changbin shared a look.
"it will end tonight- we do this for Haemin" Changbin muttered quietly to Felix. He nodded his head, "yeah, for Haemin"

🚬

Jaemin walked back and forth, worry for the girl who hasn't respond to them for a few hours now. "what do we do hyung?" he asked Taeyong.

"calm down Jaemin, everything will be fine- let's just wait"

Mingi on the other side furiously, typing on his laptop. "Oh- I guess they already tell Stray Kids about Haemin" he muttered and everyone averted their attention to him.

"All Jisuk's men arrived at the building" he said pointing at the CCTV that he hacked. "They have a lot of weapons with them" Bora muttered and Mingi nodded his head.

Taeyong turned to everyone, "right so we can start moving right now" Jaemin quickly nodded his head. "everyone get ready- Jaemin remember you need to go inside the ceiling to find Haemin" again Jaemin nodded his head before grabbing his jacket and all his weapons, leaving the room in rush.

"I will go with Jaemin" Jeno said before following after Jaemin.

Haechan turned to Bora, "where's your bulletproof jacket?" he asked and Bora took out the jacket from her bag, "here- let's go" she muttered and also walked away from the room with Haechan and Renjun.

Taeyong turned to Ateez.
"we will go in first before giving you all signals" Hongjoong said and the elder nodded his head, "okay please be careful"

And with that everyone leave the room, bringing their weapons with them.