Chapter 13 Sister

*Y/n pov*

I woke up to the sound of Peter snoring. Why? No idea. My body is changing. I was I very sound sleeper before I got pregnant, but now I could forget that. I still have six months of pregnancy to go, but somehow my body is already as restless as the one of a mother. The morning sickness vanished. Thank god! I couldn't have put up any longer with running to the bathroom three times a day.

I turned around to face Peter. Aww. His hair was all over the place and his face was so cute. I wanted to squeeze it, but I didn't wanna wake him. His snoring had stopped, but I was awake now. 

I looked around our bedroom. It was still dark although the lights of the city below gave it an interesting glow. I walked over to the window, my bare feet touching the carpet, it was like walking on grass. I leaned against it. The cold of the widow had a calming effect on me. I noticed that I had been sweating. Did I have a bad dream? What was it about? Was I nervous? About what? For the first time since I was awake, took a look at my alarm clock. 5 a.m. It was a Saturday. Morgan. I took a deep breath. In would be meeting Morgan today.

I was nervous about meeting her ever since Peter told me she wanted to meet. I don't know why.  Maybe I was afraid she'd be mad at me or she didn't want me as a sister. Who knows. A part of me was afraid of disappointing her once again. 

Since I couldn't sleep anymore quietly opened the door, so that Peter wouldn't wake up and tiptoed to the kitchen. There I turned on the light. I walked out to the balcony with a cup of tea in hand and breathed in the fresh morning air. It was may so it wasn't as cold anymore but it was still a relieving temperature. I stood there just breathing calmly and closing my eyes. I don't know how long I stood there, but I suddenly felt a pair of hands around my waist and a warm breath in my neck. 

"Couldn't sleep?", Peter said in his raspy morning voice. 

"mhm", I answered keeping my eyes closed. I liked the feeling of the touch of his hands on my stomach, so I didn't move. He noticed how I relaxed once he put his hands in that position and kept them there. 

"I feel a difference already", he whispered.

"What do you mean?", I asked.

"I can feel a slight bump", he said.

"really?"

He nodded. I looked down. He was right. There was a small bump. I hadn't noticed it. I positioned my hands over his. "our baby", I said and smiled. I turned around and gave him a passioned kiss. He kissed back. We stood there a few minutes, two 22 year olds in their pajamas on a balcony at around 6 a.m. on a may morning. Peter eventually pulled back. "Breakfast?". I nodded and we went back into the kitchen. 

...

"ok y/n breathe", I told myself, walking back and forth in the kitchen. Morgan was supposed to arrive any minute now and I was nervous as hell. Peter was at work. It would have helped to have him here, but crime doesn't take any breaks. So I was alone waiting for my sister, who I haven't seen for 7 years. I was wearing a pullover and a pair of trainers. It wasn't the most fashionable choice, but it was what I felt most comfortable in, so that wouldn't bother me too. Besides I didn't wanna tell Morgan about my pregnancy just yet. I wanted to get to know her first.

There was a knock on the door. I took a deep breath and opened it. I saw an 11 year old girl, who was wearing my brand stand awkwardly on my doormat. When Morgan saw me a sly smile crept on her face. "Hey Ms. Parker", she said. Yup definitely Tonys daughter. I chuckled "Hey, why don't you come in" 

As soon as I closed the door again, she came over to me and hugged me. I was surprised by the gesture, but hugged her back of course. I could hear her breathing calm down the longer I held her. "I thought you where dead" "Yeah, I know. I'm sorry I promise I'll never do that again" "I'll just never believe your dead again until I see It with my own eyes" "That's fair", I shrugged