Chapter 32

Kadience's POV

"Huh?"

"Huh?" He said mocking me then sucking his teeth. "Man you heard me. Who was that on the phone?"

"Ohh." I chuckled. "It was nobody." I honestly did want to tell Jayden about Karly and her family living in my old house. I just wasn't ready because I didn't know how he would take it. I hadn't officially given her the house but I was considering it , right now it's just shelter for her and her family.

"Well nobody had your ass smiling like hell." He said walking over to the island where I was sitting on the barstool and taking my phone in his hand. He snapped a quick picture of us. He had his lips pressed against mine and his left hand palming my ass. He then uploaded it on my Instagram and captioned it Mine.

The jealousy is so real. I thought to myself.

"It wasn't a guy." I said as I let out a little chuckle when he laid my phone back on the island. I walked over to the other side of the kitchen and continued to put up the grocery.

"I know it wasn't a nigga. You know better." He replied as he came over to put up the little bit of grocery that was left.

"So you got me trained now?" I asked playfully.

"You already know wassup punk." He said mushing my face.

"Bae stop! You're going to wipe my eyebrows off." We both burst out in laughter. My eyebrows are not drawn on at all I just have no chill.

"You ain't shit." He said catching his breath.

"I'm the shit."

"If you think so."

"Hater."

"Ain't nobody hating on you and your fake ass eyebrows." He chuckled.

"Man whatever. I need to make a run real quick I'll be right back." I grabbed my keys and purse off the sofa in the living room and headed toward the door.

"I can't get a kiss goodbye? Damn I see how we doing it now."

"You're such a big baby for no reason at all." I said walking back over to him. "Bring me your face." I was standing on my tip toes puckering my lips waiting for him to lean down and kiss me. Jayden is so tall, when I stand on my tip toes I only come to his shoulder. He literally has to lean Down to my level to give me kisses and hugs.

"Nahh you good." He said putting his hand over my face.

I rolled my to tongue around in my mouth making sure I had a good bit of salvia on it before licking the palm of his hand.

"You play to damn much." He said sucking his teeth. He leaned down and kissed me and cupped my ass into his hand.

"You so damn Nasty." I said when he began to make my ass jiggle in his hands.

"You like it thoo."

"Whatever. Bye baby." I said kissing his cheek and heading out the door.

I took Jayden's car because mine barley had gas and I did not feel like stopping at the gas station. My phone started vibrating in my back pocket. I reached in my pocket and grabbed my phone sliding the answer button to the right to answer Jayden's call. "Put your seatbelt on."

"Damn I haven't even started the car up yet. Stalking ass."

"Whatever." He chuckled as he hung up the phone.

I pulled my seatbelt across me before starting up the car and backing out the drive way.

I decided to stop by Starbucks to get me a frappuccino. I barley drink coffe but I had a taste for it. After ordering my food I pulled around to the first window. The lady told me that the car infront of me had already paid for my drink. To keep it going I paid for the person's behind me food.