Chapter 16

Jazmine's POV

I woke up to the sound of spongebob's voice on the tv and Kadience and Jalin's snores. I tried to sit up on my own but my stomach was killing me. Kaden was sleep on my feet so I couldn't move them. I just laid back down in the hospital bed and flipped through the T.V channels. There was nothing on tv so I just turnt it off. There was a soft knock on the door. "Come in." Jayden let himself in as Emoni followed behind him. My face lit up when I saw her, I missed Emoni so much. "Heyyyy!" I said extending my arms out for a hug from her.

"Hey bae." She walked over to me and kissed my cheek. She had on a pair of black Gucci shades, it's almost 5 in the morning what the hell she need shades for?

"Well damn I'm not here." Jayden said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry bro comere." He walked over to the other side of the bed and hugged me."Congratulations." He kissed the side of my face and picked Kaden up off the bed. "We about to go, we'll come back later." It took him forever to get Kadience up. She woke up with an attitude and left with one.

Me and Emoni stayed up talking for at least an hour about New York and Juilliard, basically catching up since she's been gone for a week.

"what's wrong?" I asked

"Why would you think something's wrong?" She asked forcing a smile on her face. She could fool everyone else but that didn't work with me.

"I've known you since elementary, I think I would know when something is wrong with my bestfriend and then you got on shades when there's barely any light in here." I said chuckling. "So tell me wassup."

"It's just Malik. I miss him so much. Some stuff happened in New York that shouldn't have and it caused me my relationship." She explained. Her voice was cracking, she was on the verge of tears.

"You cheated?"

"No well yes. I swear I didn't mean for it to happened. Me and her just went the club she started handing me drinks-"

"Wait her?" I questioned interrupting her. Since when did Emoni switch to the other side?

"Yes her. She wanted me to go on the first day we got to New York but I said no cause I was tired from the flight and my ears were hurting so we went on Friday and I got drunk... One thing lead to another and the worse part is she recorded it." My mouth fell open when she told me that.

"So how did this end your relationship with Malik?"

"Well when I left we already weren't on good terms. So after she showed me the video my phone went missing and everything was deleted. Pictures, numbers, texts. Everything was gone. The night we had sex she took a picture of me naked under the covers and posted it to Instagram.... I checked all Malik's stuff and he deleted every picture of us then he changed his bio. I don't know Jaz I just want things to go back to the way they used to be." She took her shades off and buried her head in her hands. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying. "I've been crying for four days straight and I have a bad ass headache."

"Have you tried talking to him?"

"I can't find the strength to. What am I suppose to tell him?"

"The truth." I said in a "duh" tone.

"He won't Believe me Jaz. He's going to think it's some bullshit ass lie."

"Come here." I said patting the space next to me on the hospital bed. She kicked off her shoes and climbed in the bed with me and laid her head down on my chest. I wrapped my arm around her and hugged her. I could feel tears sliding down my chest. "Moni he loves you. Anyone can see that, you can't keep crying about it and expect it to get better cause it won't unless you take some kind of action. Understand me?" She nodded. "So when he gets here just talk to him and tell him what you just told me."