Chapter 3

Malik's POV

I had just got home from dropping Moni off at the airport. That was a long ass drive. The minute I laid Lyric down on the sofa my phone started ringing.

"Hello." I said not even looking at the caller I.D

"Baby! Bae!" I heard Kandi scream on the other end of the phone. I don't know how many times I gotta tell her hoe ass my name is Malik, we ain't in a relationship and not to call me if it ain't have shit to do with Lyric. It's been a whole week since I took Lyric and this her first time calling, shake my damn head.

"Kandi what you want?"

"Please don't get mad but somebody kidnapped Lyric." She said nervously. I could tell she was scared and probably bitting on her nails at the moment.

I looked over on the couch at Lyric, she was sleeping peacefully. Kandi had me confused as fuck.

"What you mean somebody kidnapped her Kandi?"

"She not here! Somebody took our daughter!" She yelled again.

She is so damn unfit, I'm glad I took my daughter. It was clear that she hadn't been home for six days and she probably got home today and discovered that Lyric was missing.

"How long she been missing?" I asked rubbing my chin hair.

"I just got home today and Rico wasn't here neither was she. I called Rico and asked him if he had her and he said no." I heard her voice began to break. "I can't believe somebody kidnapped my daughter."

"I Kidnapped my daughter Kandi." I said before hanging up in her face.

Jalin's POV

I lowered my hands from my head and looked to my right to see Jazmine waddling over to me. "Hey baby." I said helping her sit down in the Chiar. I glanced over at Jayden to see him shaking his head and rubbing Kaden's back.

"I can't wait til I have him.. Jayden what you doing here?" Jazmine asked looking up at him for the first time.

"Kadience think she pregnant." He explained licking his lips.

"What?! I am so happy for y'all." She said smiling from ear to ear.

"Baby I don't feel so good." I heard Kadience's voice say. I looked up and she was running back to the bathroom.

"I'll go check on her." Jazmine said pushing down on my leg to help herself up.

"Man why you even had to bring that shit up?" I whispered harshly at Jayden.

"Cause you walking round counting his sins like that make you saint. Nigga it don't, you fucked up and so did he. The only difference is he told Moni the truth. You walking round hiding shit, Bruh I'm telling you she gone find out. I ain't saying imma tell her but what's done in the dark does come to light." He explained.

What Jayden said really had me thinking. For the first time this nigga was speaking some real shit. Kadience, Kaden and church has really changed him. I need to get my ass in church while I'm out here hurting my girl. What happened between me and Karma wasn't suppose to happen but it did.

One of the nights Kadience had treated us to Five Star. We all slept at Kadience's house, she was outside on the balcony crying bout some shit that happened from her past. She asked me to hold her and I did. She asked me to kiss her and I did. She asked me to fuck her and I did. I just wanted to make her feel better and not be so hurt, I really felt for Karma and what she was going through. Now I'm starting to believe none of the shit she told me was true but I will never know. She just said that to get me where she wanted me which was deep inside of her and I fell for it.