Chapter 10

Malik's POV

I really thought Moni was gone take me back. Now I'm on some fuck her shit, she a hoe anyways. She went to New York to go be with another nigga, Ion even think she went on the tour. She probably went to New York just to be with him. She even sent me a video of her fucking a female and I know a nigga was recording it. Maybe the same one who took a picture of her under the covers naked and posted it to her wall. Talking bout sum bae last night with the tongue emoji. How disrespectful can a bitch be ? All she had to Do was say we was over she ain't have to do all the extra. That really did have a nigga in his feelings.

I deleted everything out my phone. Every picture, every text, all that shit on Instagram and Twitter was deleted. Even the vines we made together. DELETED! I am so over Moni. It's all good thoo, I'll find another bitch to take her place. One that's gone do all the shit she used to but even better. I got rid of her number and all. I don't need her, Lyric the only woman I need in my life.

"I love you baby girl." I said to Lyric before kissing her forehead. She giggled as she grab my face in her small hands and pecked my lips.

"Luhh too, daddy." She threw her arms around my neck and hugged me tight. If I ain't got nobody else I got my daughter.

Kadience's POV

I was at my mom's house, I was about to release the news to her. I wasn't ready but I knew I had to tell her before I started showing.

I was sitting on her bed watching her past back and forth packing clothes in her suitcases. "How does this look?" She asked holding up a matching lavender pants suit.

"Cute but maybe a little to hot for that." I said truthfully.

"Yea you're right, imma just go with the skirt instead." She said walking back in her closet.

"Mom we need to talk." I was bitting my nails and shaking my foot. When I get nervous I can't be still for nothing.

"How many months are you?" She asked from the closet.

How did she know? I was going to beat Jayden's ass for telling her. "I am going to kill Jayden." I said softly rolling my eyes.

"Jayden didn't tell me I already knew." Damn. She had ears like a hawk.

"But how?"

"Kadience I am your mom. You can't hide anything from me. Your face is getting fatter to and you ate half of my fridge today. Ohh and the pharmacist called me to come pick up some prenatal vitamins. I guess he got our names mixed up because they're kinda close." She explained chuckling. Her Name was Kandance, I guess that is pretty close to Kadience.

"Are you mad?" I asked after and awkward moment of silence.

"I'm not mad I just wish you would have waited a little longer. Maybe finished college first and waited until Kaden got older but you're grown and responsible." She zipped up her suitcase and sat down beside me on the bed. "Just know that I will be here with you every step

Of the way but if you have twins then my ass is disappearing." We both burst out in laughter. The funny part was she was dead serious.

"Thank you mom." I said kissing her cheek.

"I don't know what you're thanking me for, you already know that now help me take these suitcases to the car."

She said slapping my thigh and picking up a suitcases heading down stairs to the car.

"That didn't go so bad." Jayden said coming out of nowhere kissing me. I bet his ass was listening the whole time.

"Hey mama." Kaden yelled running to me and hugging my legs.

"Hey baby did you have fun with daddy and TT Tia today?" I asked picking him up. "Baby can you get those suitcases and take them to the car please?" I started walking downstairs with Kaden as he told me about his day.

"Daddy and Tia got to fussing and she said the F word, the D word..." He went on and and counting on his fingers how many bad words Katia said. She was definitely pissed cause she never said so many cuss words in front of Kaden before. My son was definitely a snitch.

After he finished telling me about his day he kissed his nana goodbye, ate then fell asleep. That's all

Kaden does. Talk all day, watch cars, eat and sleep.

Emoni's POV

"Wait right here please I'll be back."

I said handing the taxi driver a 20 dollar bill. We had just gotten back to the hotel where I was previously staying and I was about to give Harmony the best ass whooping of her life. I walked into the hotel and went straight to the room I was staying in. I unlocked the door and walked in.

The bed was made up, the bathroom was clean and there was no suitcases or signs of Harmony. "Hola, te puedo ayudar?" I heard a voice from behind me say. I turned around to see A short Mexican lady standing at 5'2 in the hallway. She had on a black and white maid uniform with the little cart with all the cleaning stuff on it.

"Uhmm... No habla espanol." I said walking toward her.

"I'm sorry. I said can I help you?" She said chuckling. She knew damn well I didn't speak spanish.

"Ohh yes. Did you see a girl here? Real skinny, long pretty black hair, she's about my color." She studied my face as I spoke.

"No, sorry." She said before walking away.

Where could she have went that quick? Part of me wanted to find her and beat her ass and part of me just wanted to get on my plane and get Malik back.

I walked back to the taxi and opened the door. I slide in the car and guess who was in the car seated on the other side, Harmony.

"Looking for me?" She asked with a fake smile.