Chapter 2

Jazmine's POV
"Baby come on before we're late." I yelled to Jalin from the living room. I had a doctors appointment today to see how the baby was doing and we were already running late. I was sitting on the sofa struggling to put my shoes on. I sighed in annoyance. "Ugh!" I felt tears begin to fall down my cheeks, I didn't even know why I was crying to be honest.

Jalin knelt down in front of me and slide my shoe on for me then tied it. He wiped my tears, and helped me up off the sofa without saying a word.

Kadience's POV

"Please stop shaking your leg you're making me nervous." I said to Jayden. We were sitting in the doctor's office. I took an at home pregnancy test so now it was time to see if their really was a bundle of joy growing inside of me.

"I can't help it, all these damn pregnant people making a nigga feel uncomfortable. He said adjusting himself in the chair.

"Baby it will be quick I promise. Their just going to do an ultrasound and probably stick something in my vagina and stop cussing." I explained rocking a sleeping Kaden.

"They gone what? Hell nahh, the only thing that goes in and out of your Pussy is my dick and that's all. I hope your doctor a female too so I can get some action." He said chucking.

"Jayden..." I didn't feel like playing. This morning sickness was really getting to me. I don't know if I had food poison, if I was really pregnant of if Kaden got me sick. He hasn't been feeling well, he's been puking all over the place and no one better to clean it up than me. "Get him I don't feel good." I said throwing Kaden in Jayden's lap. I quickly ran to the bathroom, the minute I got in the bathroom I hovered over the toilet releasing my breakfast into the toilet. If I really was pregnant this baby is really going to kick my ass.

Jayden's POV

The minute Kadience left all eyes fell on me. I was the only man in the doctor's office. I see why niggas don't come to this place, all these big ass belly's and shit. I only came cause Kadience wanted me here and I wanted to see my baby on that lil computer thing, whatever the fuck it's called.

"The fuck you doing here?" Jalin asked walking over to me giving me dap then taking his seat beside me.

"Man Kadience think she pregnant." I said rubbing my head.

"What?! Lil nigga done went and mad him a lil Jay." He said laughing and slapping me hard on my back.

"Congratulations thoo."

"You stupid bruhh sounding like Malik but-"

"Don't compare shit I do to that bitch ass nigga." He replied with sudden anger. I had forgot all about their beef and to be honest I thought Jalin would have gotten over it by now but I guess not.

"Mann you still on that shit? Y'all need to squash all that, we been homies since elementary you really gone let some shit like this ruin that? Yea I agree what he did to Moni was fucked up but damn B, we all make mistakes let the shit go." I said truthfully.

"Nahh that shit was wrong as fuck, I told him before he got with Moni before I even found out she was my sister that if he hurt her I would beat his ass and I keep my damn promises." He folded his arms across his chest and sunk down in his chair.

"Yea I told you the same shit but that didn't stop you from fucking Karma. Or did you think I forgot about that?" The look of anger on his face quickly changed. His licked his lips and rubbed his face.

"Mann bruhh-"

"Shut up Jazmine coming."