Chapter 4

Emoni's POV
I had just settled into my hotel room. The tour was tomorrow and I was already tired from the flight. I zipped up my suitcase and placed it in the closet before throwing myself down on the hotel bed.

"You wanna go to club status?" Harmony asked me throwing herself down on the bed beside me. The whole plane flight she talked my damn ear off I didn't even get a chance to sleep like I thought I would be able to. Now she wanna go to the club? Hell no, my ass is going to sleep.

"Girl no, I've had my share of clubbing experiences and plus I'm tired." I said turning on my side and snuggling my head into the fluffy white pillow.

"Girl get your ass up." She said slapping my ass which made my eyes widen in shock.

"No really Harmony, we can go another day just lemme sleep." I begged.

"Fine then bitch but tomorrow we turning up after the Tour." She said before dropping her towel in front of me relieving her naked body then Returning to the bathroom.

Kadience's POV

"Well misses Lowe you are indeed pregnant. Four weeks to be exact, looks like you're having a Christmas baby." He said with a chuckle. I'm having a baby, me. Kadience. I'm pregnant with my first child. I can't believe I'm having a baby.

"Any questions or concerns?" My doctor asked signing the sheet of paper that laid on the clipboard. Before I could reply I was hunched over the trashcan throwing up again.

"Can you give her something? She's been throwing up all day none stop." Jayden said.

"I can write her out something. There's a virus going around so she might have caught it and with her being pregnant it doesn't make it any better." He explained. "Any little ones living in the house?"

"Yea our son." Jayden replied. I looked over at him and smiled. Every time he says "ours" when he's referring to Kaden it just fills my heart. I love my boyfriend and ain't nobody changing that.

"Is he in daycare?"

"Yes sir he is."

"Yea she probably has a virus. Any questions or concerns you may have?"

"Yea we can still have sex right?" Jayden asked making my eyes widen.

"Jayden!" I yelled before throwing up again.

"He said questions or concerns and I wanna know. Cause if we can't a nigga need to stop by the store and get some lotion and maybe a few tapes." I can't believe he was acting like this. I was so embarrassed.

"Yes you can still be sexually active it's good for the baby." The doctor explained.

"Good but I ain't trying to scare the lil nigga or nun like that." The fact that he was dead ass serious made me even more embarrassed. I knew I shouldn't have brought his ass In the first place.

"I'm sure you won't." The doctor said chuckling. "I've called in your medicine it's already ready for pickup so you're good to go." With that he exited the room.

"Did he just say my dick was small cause we can solve this shit right now." Jayden said hopping up out his chair.

"No nigga he didn't! Let's go before I start throwing up again." I yelled slapping his arm.

***

"Jayden why you keep looking at me?" I asked. My head was laying on the glass window in Jayden's car. We were leaving from picking up the many medicines my doctor prescribed for me. I took one look at my prenatal vitamins and instantly started to hyperventilate. Jayden said I was being over dramatic but if he was in my shoes he would see why I was being "over dramatic" these pills are big ass hell. I don't like taking medicine which would explain why I've been sick on my stomach all day. Jayden and my mom kept shoving medicine, crackers and ginger ale in my face but I refused to take it. I guess I'm just going to have to suck it up and take the vitamins, especially if it was going to help my child. I would do anything for my babies, all 3 of them. Jayden, Kaden and our unborn.

"I can't look at my beautiful wife?" He asked looking at me then back at the road making me blush.

"I'm sorry."

"It's ok. If I ain't the happiest man alive right now I don't know who the hell is." He kept his eyes on the road while driving. I blushed at what he said I was glad I had a man who was going to stick with me no matter what and claim what was his.

I heard the sound of puke as we pulled up into Jayden's drive way. It wasn't me, we both turned around to see Kaden puking all over Jayden's floors, seats, windows and doors.

"Ohh hell nahh!" Jayden said bringing his hand down forcefully on the steering wheel. "I ain't cleaning that up, get your son." He said hopping out the car and walking over to open my door for me.

"Why he my son every time he sick?" I snapped.

"The same reason he my son when his lil ass doing some he ain't got no business doing." Jayden explained helping me out the car. He was so right, every time Kaden did something I always said "Jayden come get your son!" It never failed.

With me being pregnant, having a stomach virus and the smell of Kaden's vomit caused me to puke all over Jayden's new Louie loafers. He had just bought them yesterday and was excited as hell to wear them. I looked at his face and it was unreadable. His eyes looked like there were about to rain, his jaws were shut tight as he grinned his teeth and his hand held on to the door of the car tighter.

"I'm sorry." I said

"Shut up get out the car and go in the house." He yelled making me burst out in laughter the minute I closed the door to our bedroom.