Chapter 18

Katia's POV
"You sure he here?" I asked Jayden as we walked in club Déjà Vu. Scar wanted us to handle one of his "clients" lucky. According to him he owes Scar at least 20k or more. I don't know, I'm just doing my job.
"Yea." Jayden said as he led the way to the bar. I had on a tight fitted black spagetti strapped dress that came to my mid thigh, a pair of Louis Vuitton cheetah print red bottom ankle boots, My gold and black geometric necklace with my matching earrings. I had straighten my hair now it was laying in the center of my back. I also had on black lipstick and eyeshadow.
I slide in the barstool beside Jayden examining the club with him to see if we could find Lucky, "He ain't here." I said getting irritated after 20 minutes of waiting.
"He is, just wait." Jayden replied as he pushed some drunk bitch out his lap. "Told you." He got out his seat and started waking toward the crowd of females that surrounded Lucky on the dance floor.
"Wait." I said grabbing Jayden's arm. "Lemme go."
"What?" He asked with a slight attitude.
"Jayden just- look. I have a better chance to get to him than you do. Just meet me at the motel in 30 minutes."
"Yea whatever." He said walking back toward the bar.
I rearranged my breast in my dress so that they were sitting up perfectly. I strutted across the dance floor over to Lucky and the crowd of girls. I worked my way through the crowd just to get to him. I started to caress him and grab him through his jeans. He pulled me into him as he slide his hands down my back and grabbed my ass. "Why don't we go somewhere else." I whispered in his ear. He smiled at me and grabbed my hand leading me toward the exit door. I looked over at Jayden and signal him that we were leaving. Once we got to his car I slide in on the passengers side.
"I can't wait to get you to this motel." He said as he ran his hand up and down my bare thigh.
"I can't either." I replied chuckling. I really couldn't wait. I just wanted to get this job over with. There's nothing worst than having to flirt with an ugly ass nigga. To make matters even worse it's touching me.
When we got to the motel some lil ghetto girl registered us. The motel was the worst one in L.A, well at least on this side of L.A. It was one of those that you seen in hood movies like, Juice. Police usually did drug bust and locked up prostitutes here. Nobody would expect Lucky to come here which would kill us some time after his niggas realized he's missing. We went upstairs to the second floor to room 235. "You gone strip for my baby?" He asked as he licked his lips. I giggled and pushed him back on the bed before Crawling on top of him. Slowly sliding my tongue across his ear and nibbling on the tip of it I hand cuffed him to the bed. "I wanna play a little game." I whispered in his ear. I ripped the sleeve of his shirt off and tied it around his head blindfolding him. "I'll be right back."
"Hurry back." He said chuckling.
I walked over to the motel door and let Jayden in.
"The fuck?" Jayden questioned when he saw Lucky handcuffed to the bed and blindfolded.
"Baby who is that?" Lucky asked.
I took Jayden's gun and emptied all the bullets out of except one. Crawling back on top of Lucky I slowly untied the blindfold. "The fuck you doing?" He asked when he saw the gun in my hand and Jayden standing behind me.
"I told you i wanted to play a game." I said slightly laughing, I raised the gun to his head before pulling the trigger.
Misfired
"Stop!" He yelled in Terror.
"What you don't like Russian roulette?" I asked laughing pulling the trigger again.
It misfired
"Bitch stop! What do you want?!" He asked angrily and afraid. Looking into his eyes I could tell he wasn't made out for the thug life. He was just a Wanna be.
"Where is Scar money?"
"I don't-" I pulled the trigger
Once again it misfired
"Stop stop stop! Stop please." By this time tears were rolling down his face. Awee poor baby, I thought to myself.
"Bruhh you might as well tell her what she wanna know." I heard Jayden say from behind me,
"I don't have it. I swear I don't have it." He pleaded.
"Well that's to bad." I said before I repeatedly pulled the trigger of Jayden's gun until Lucky's brains splattered all over the wall. "Here you go." I said handing Jayden his gun back and brushing my dress off.
"Violent ass." He said shaking his head at me.
"Whatever."
Wen we got to the parking lot of the motel I got in on the passengers side of Jayden's car before buckling my seat belt. "Why you looking at me like that?" Jayden asked looking over at me. I had my bottom lip poked out and I was fluttering my eyes.
"Can I have his car?" I asked shyly.
"What? Man no! The fuck you look like driving round in a dead man's car?" He asked as we pulled out the parking lot.
"But he has a porsh and its my favorite color." I said as I looked back at Lucky's Royal Blue Porsh sitting in the parking lot.
"I don't care you got money buy your own." He replied.
"Fine then." I folded my arms across my chest and pouted the whole way to my house.
After Jayden dropped me off and made sure I got in safely I kicked my shows off at the front door in our foyer. "Mom I'm home!" I yelled from the downstairs kitchen. I opened the refrigerator door and got some grapes, strawberries and my Philadelphia cream cheese to eat with it before going upstairs to my room. I opened the door to my room and flicked the light on just to see Chase sitting on my bed. "Shit!" I yelled. "You scared me. The fuck you doing in my house?" I asked sitting my bowl of fruit and cream cheese on my dresser.
"Back door was unlock so I just let myself in." He replied chuckling. I opened my top draw and pulled my gun out aiming it at him.
"Give me one reason I shouldn't shoot your ass."
He laughed before answering me. "One because you need to hear what I have to say and two because that gun isn't loaded." He opened his hand and dropped all the bullets on my floor. Shit.
"Ok chase. What do you want?" I asked as I folded my arms across my chest.
"Karma is back."
"What?" I asked laughing. "Is this some kind of joke?"
"No. It's not a joke."
"If I didn't help kill the bitch myself then I would believe you..... How do you even know where I stay? Have you been stalking me?"
"I got connects but look. The girl you and Jayden killed is a stripper named Precious. Her and karma look just alike. I guess Karma knew Yall were going to try to kill her so she sent Precious to her car after yall left-"
"Wait wait. What? Jayden called Karma before she even got in the car we were watching her the whole entire time."
"Ok Katia. Whatever. The girl that was at my crib the day you and Jayden made that drop was Karma. She dyed her hair and got contacts.... This the girl Yall killed and this Karma." He said swiping through some pictures on his phone. "You believe me now?" He asked arching one of his eyebrows up at me.
"Yea I believe you but why you telling me?"
"Because You need to watch your surroundings. I don't know know what she might have or already done. All I know is she wants Jayden."
"Jayden? For what?"
"Katia I don't know. Damn. I guess she feel like Jayden owes her something."
"Uh uh! First you break in my damn house then you gone catch an attitude with me? I can call the police right now." I said raising my voice. I wasn't going to call the police Chase is to cute to be in jail. He's about Jayden's height, Darkskin with dimples, the perfect smile, low hair cut and he's muscular. My type of man. I cherish my dark skins. I searched his body for tattoos and to my surprise I didn't find any.
"First off I didn't break in, I let myself in, the back door was open. Secondly if you called the police on me we would both be going to jail, You just committed murder." He stated calmly.
"So you are stalking me?"
"Like I said before I got connects." He opened my room door and started to walk down the stairs toward the front door. Is it bad I don't want him to leave?
"Wait." I called out grabbing his arm. "How do you know Karma? Wait- Lemme guess. You got connects?" I chuckled.
"Nahh she my sister."
"Well why would you tell me she's back? You're suppose to be on her side,"
"Listen me and Karma got history... A lot of it-" our conversation was interrupted when his phone rang. "Ok I'm on my way." He said before running down the steps and out the front door. Wonder what that was all about.