Chapter 25

Jayden's POV

"Wassup sis?" I asked Paris as I sat down on her grave. I haven't had jany sleep at all. Between Ms.Lowe death and it being Paris birthday and all a nigga stressed out. I ain't gone lie and say that I'm good cause to be honest I'm not. I'm shattered. I'm trying to stay strong for Kadience and my son because I know she needs me more than ever right now. "Happy birthday, i bought you these." I said as I took the old flowers off of her grave and replaced them with a bouquet of pink roses. Her favorite color. I dusted the dirt off her grave with my hand and wiped the dust off of the head stone so you could see her name. Paris Amor Williams.

I spent a few hours talking to Paris about everything that was going on, I even shed a few tears. "I love you sis. I just want you to know that ... Their isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about you. I wish you were here with me right now but I know you're in a better place." I said as I pushed myself up off the ground. I turned around to see Chase walking toward me. "How did you know I was here?" I asked dapping him up.

"I didn't I just came out here to spend some time with my sister." He walked over to Paris grave and looked down at it.

"Wait, Paris is your sister?" I asked dumbfounded. It ain't no way in hell this nigga was my brother.

"Yea why?"

"She my sister too."

"The fuck? How?"

"Cause we got the same dad , different moms."

"Jamar your dad too?"

"Yup."

"Damn. I knew he was a hoe but I ain't know he was a hoe hoe."

Chase chuckled as he stuffed his hands in his pockets and kicked a rock across the field.

"Ain't no telling how many more of us it is."

"Probably bout 20... Shidd."

"How's Kadience?" He asked breaking me away from my thoughts.

"Not good. I can't wait til I get my hands on Karma ass.. I swear she gone regret this shit."

"I understand yall hurting and my condolences does go out to you but you can't solve violence with violence." He explained.

"What are you? Some kind of preacher now? Tell me something. When you found out somebody shot our sister, wasn't you ready to get revenge on the niggas who did it? I bet you were on yo ass trying to find them niggas. You hurt just like I hurt, you would do anything to get Paris back wouldn't you? Same thing goes with my mother in law. I would do anything to get her back, and if I have to kill Karma just so I can feel better about this whole situation then I will." I looked him dead in his eyes so he would know I wasn't bullshitting.

"Yea I did but I didn't-"

"You didn't because you couldn't find them, you would have if you knew who it was."

"All I'm saying is taking somebody life is not the answer, just gather some evidence showing that she's the cause of Kandance death and take it to the police. Give her ass time to think about what she did."

"I'm sorry bruh but Karma having no freedom, looking at 4 Damn walls everyday and possibly being raped by a few females ain't enough for me."

Kadience's POV

*2 weeks later*

"Mommy we go see Nana?" Kaden asked as I fixed his tie for him. Today is the day of my mother's funeral. This will be my last time seeing her, I have to admit it hurts like hell
But I know I have to be strong for my son and others. These last 2 weeks I've been stuck in my room crying my eyes out barely eating.