Chapter 29

Jalin's POV

"Brothers?" Emoni questioned as she looked back in forth between Chase and Jayden.

"Yes Brothers. As in blood." Chase replied

"You shut yo ass up! You probably the reason why my child and girl missing now." I said as I mugged him.

"Whatever. I was gone help you but fuck it." He gave me a look of disgust before heading back out the front door.

"The fuck is your damn problem?" Katia yelled defending Chase. "He's trying to help us and you want to be a damn ass!"

"I didn't ask for his fucking help!"

"You ain't shit." She replied as she eyed me once more before going to follow Chase ass out the door.

"Jalin you need to calm yo ass down." Jayden said

"Stop telling me what the fuck to do! If it was Kadience and Kaden your ass would be acting just like me. We've been sitting her staring at each other for a damn hour- you know what? Forget it. I don't need yall damn help." I grabbed my keys off the table, my jacket off the back of the chair and went outside to my car. I was Just about to leave when I heard a tap on my passenger's window. I sighed and unlocked the door. "What?" I asked her as I kept my eyes ahead of me on the hard rain that hit my windsheild.

"Let me come with you." she replied. I felt her eyes travel from mine down to my lips.

"Does he know you're out here?" I asked still refusing to look at her. Every time i'm around her no matter what the situation is she seems to always have a way of claming me down. I feel like she can do magic or some shit. "I don't think-"

"Jalin." She took my chin in her hand and slowly turned my face to where we were facing each other. "Please?" she asked before she let her lips meet mine.

"Alright but don't do that shit again. Put your seatbelt on."

Jayden's POV

"Where you going?" I asked Kadience when she grabbed her jacket and threw it on.

"Jayden he does not need to be by himself, not at a time like this anyhow." she explained as she headed for the door.

"Baby it's pouring down rain and thundering outside, i'll go you stay here."

"No Jayden."

"Kadience i wasn't asking you."

"Listen i'm not going to argue with you about this. He seems much calmer around me-." she stopped talking when she realized what she said. "I didnt mean it like that." She began to say as she held her head up from the floor and looked me in my eyes.

"Nahh it's cool, I understand. Be safe." I replied as I opened the door for her. She Gave me a quick peck on my lips, then took off jogging to Jalin's car. I watched her long enough to see her get in on the passengers side and that kiss she gave him before they both took off in his car.

"What the fuck?" I said to myself.

"What's Wrong?" Malik asked as he rested his shoulder on mine.

"It's nun."

"It's sum. Lying ass." He replied as he bit into an apple and followed me back into the kitchen.

"Yall back?" I questioned Katia and Chase who stood in the center of the kitchen.

"Yea bro-" Chase began to say

"I ain't trying to be rude or no shit like that but don't call me Bro. I don't know you like that." I replied

he chuckled before saying "Whatever."

I heard the doorbell rang so I sent someone else to answer it while i called up some of my people for help.

'The fuck are you doing here?" I heard Emoni say with an attitude.

'Yo who dat?"

"We don't need your help, you can leave." I heard the front door close. I watched Emoni as she came in the kitchen and sat in one of the barstools. Once again the doorbell rung. "I got it." I said as I rolled my eyes at Emoni and went to go answer the door.

"Wassup" Jason greeted me as he dapped me up.

"Damn. She really hate yo ass." I said reffering to Emoni as I let him in.

"I heard about what happened. We wanna help."

"We?" I quesioned. I stepped outside on the porch to see Darnell, Rico and a whole crowd of others behind him. It was at least about 30 people. Most of their faces were familiar. Some from school, some that used to deal for Rock. The fact that so many people were here to help find Jazmine and J'kolby had me smiling like hell on the inside.

"Who is It?" Scar said coming outside on the porch. "Damn." He said when he saw the crowd of people.

"There's some more coming they should be on their way." Jason added

"I apperciate man." I said slapping hands with him once more. We figured out a plan to find Jazmine and J'kolby. We would all branch out around Cali, since we kinda had an idea of who did it and half of Cali on our side it wouldn't be to hard to find them. Once everyone was asigned a location of where to look we all started leaving. Emoni would stay here with the kids, Katia, Chase, Darnell and Reggie would handle Compton. Scar, Jason, Malik and I would stay in Los Angeles and look around. Everyone else just went their seperated ways in hope to find them.

"Jay lemme talk to you for a minute." Rico said pulling me to the side.

"Look I should have told you sooner but that bitch Karma. She was in your house." He explained to me.

"Fuck you mean she was in my house?"

"She had me thinking it was hers, looked like she was living there or sum shit-" i didn't let him get anything else out his month before i took off running towards my car. Malik jumped in on the passengers side, Jason and Rico got in the back and Scar followed behind us in his truck. It didn't dawn on me until now that I hadnt been home for 2 damn months.

Jazmine's POV

"Pleaseee.. somebody." I cried. I've tried everything to get out of these ropes and I can't.

"Bitch you still in here crying for help?" Harmony asked as she turned the light on in the basement. "Nobody can hear you. I got you some company." she said giggling. That's when I heard muffled screams. "Bring you ass down these damn steps before I drag you." She had her faced away from me. She slowly began to walk backwards down the stairs with her hands tied behind her back. Harmony had a fist full of the girl's hair in her hand. "opps" Harmony said when the girl fell down the rest of the Stairs.

"Bitch i'm fucking pregnant!" She yelled at her.

"Fuck you and your baby." Harmony said before kicking her in her stomach then dragging her by her hair until she laid helplessly in front of me.

"Jazmine?" Kadience questioned as she looked up at me. Her face was a bloddy mess, seeing her, myself and my son in this position only made me cry more."

"I'll be back you guys with some more company. Don't go anywhere." Harmony said. She flashed both of us a smile then headed up the stairs. "Ohh i forgot something." She came back down the stairs and kicked Kadience in her stomach once more "Don't call me a bitch." She said before leaving.

Kadience laid on the floor and balled herself up as she cried. "We're going to get out of this." I assured her before taking what felt like my last breath.

Happy New Year 😘😘😘