Chapter 23

Karma's POV
I buttoned up the last button to Jayden's long sleeve white polo shirt. I pulled the covers back where he slept on his side of the bed and crawled in his bed as I fluffed the pillows that supported my back. I got my tablet and glasses off his nightstand and checked Kandance off of my list. "Hmm... Who's next?" I asked myself as I tapped my blue pen against my teeth.

"Damn this a big ass house." I heard Rico say from the kitchen. He walked inside the bedroom with two wine glasses in his hand and a bottle of champagne in the other. He is so damn sexy. He began to walked over toward me. I bite down on my lips as I admired his abs, tattoos and his lil thug walk.
I met Rico at the trap back when Scar had hired me to help with the whole Rock situation.... Well that was before I shot Kadience. Anyways me and Rico been kicking shit for a while now. He was telling me bout how his girl had a baby that wasn't even his and she was always bitching and shit like that. Long story short he left her for me. I think it's so cute how I can have whatever I want without even asking for it.
I ran my hand down his chest as I sat up in the bed on my knees. I took a glass of champagne from him and drowned it.

"Damn girl." He said as I swallowed the champagne without breaking. I giggled and slide my tongue in his mouth kissing him deeply letting him suck all the Chardonnay off of my tongue. I unbuttoned Jayden's long sleeve polo shirt, and threw it on the floor relieving my naked c cup sized breast. One by one Rico took my nipples into his mouth running his tongue over them then sucking on them. I reached down between my legs. I began to run my fingers down the slit of my pussy. I slowly inserted two of my fingers inside of me. I thrusted my fingers inside of me, and again and again. I rub my clit with my thumb as I continue to masturbate furiously while Rico gives my breast full attention with his tongue. I feel his tongue swirl around my nipples. God it feels so good, my legs start to stiffen. "Let it go baby." He whispers in my ear before he devoured my breast again. He took my hand in his, making me fingers curl up inside of me, I came. I threw my head back as I opened my mouth to Let out moans of pleasure. My breathing began to slow down as I laid back on the bed. He bought my fingers up to his mouth. I watched him as he stuck my fingers in his mouth and began to suck all my juices off of my hand. "What the fuck is this?!" I opened my eyes when i felt a lite piece of cloth hit my chest. It was Jayden's shirt I had just taken off.

"My shirt?" I questioned him trying to get out of it.

"That's a niggas shirt and it smell like a nigga too. Bitch you been fucking another nigga?!" He asked yelling as he stood over me.

"Rico my schedule is to tight to even fit another nigga in it." I said rolling my eyes.

"When Kadience find out you and Jayden fucking around with each other she gone whoop yo ass." He said as his eyes glued to the picture frame with Jayden and Kadience sitting down on the steps with Kaden in Kadience lap. Jayden held his arms tightly around Kadience waist as she glared down so proudly at Kaden. He was looking up at her holding her face between his little hands. I had to admit that was a cute ass picture. One that made me jealous.

"I'm not fucking Jayden." I said softly wishing that it was Jayden I was fucking.

"Man whatever I'm out yo." He pulled his hoodie over his head and left.

"Fuck!" I yelled as I pulled my hair and kicked my legs full of frustration. I though I hid every picture and all evidence that would make Rico think this was my house instead of Jayden's.

I got up out of his bed, walked over to his dresser. I opened every draw, picking up his tshirts, holding them up to my nose inhaling his scent. I continued to go through his things. Once I got to the 4th draw I opened it slowly. There was this big yellow envelope. I removed it from the draw and went over to his bed, laying back down. I opened the folder and dumped all of the items on the bed. There were pictures of him and Kaden. Him and Paris when they were younger, and recent photos of him an Kadience. Just looking at those pictures pissed me off.
I fixed me another glass of champagne, walking barefooted through his home, down the stairs into his living room. I pulled up a chair next to his burning fire place. Sitting sideways in the chair drinking my champagne I threw each picture into the fire, I watched as the fire destroyed the pictures one by one. When I got to the one of him and Paris I contemplated if I should burn it or not. "He's going to hurt just like I did." I whispered to myself before throwing the picture in the fire.

Kadience's POV
I crawled in the hospital bed next to my mom, curling up beside her. I clamped her hand in mine. It was ice cold. "Mommy please don't leave me." I cried into her chest. I looked at her eyes to see tears falling down from her eye lens slowly. I grabbed on to her hand tighter as we cried together. Her heart monitor machine started to beep faster. So many nurses and doctors came rushing into my mothers room. I refuse to leave from her side. Jayden had to pick me up and carry me out of her room. I was kicking, punching, crying and screaming for him to put me down. He held onto me as he slide down the wall and onto the floor in the hallway. I buried my face in the crook of his neck. I was hugging him tightly as i cried a waterfall into his shirt. He ran his hands up and down my back for comfort until I cried myself asleep.

Jayden's POV
I let Kadience cry herself to sleep in my arms. I know she's hurting, hell I am too. Once I got to the waiting room I saw Jalin sitting on the hospital couch with Kaden still sprawled out on his chest. "She's gone man." I said dropping my head down to the floor.

"Damn. Sorry."

"Yea. Let's go I'll drop you off."

We walked outside to the dark parking lot. I put Kadience in the backseat with Kaden. I grabbed the seatbelt and stretched it across her belly then buckled it up. The car ride to Jalin's house was quiet as hell. Words can't even describe how I feel right now.

Jalin's POV
Once I got home I decided to go upstairs and let jazmine know what happened. I dragged myself upstairs to what used to be our bedroom. Gently knocking on the door careful not to wake Junior. "What?" Jazmine asked with an attitude rubbing her sleepy eyes.

"Sit down we need to talk." I explained not knowing exactly how to tell her that Ms.Lowe passed. Knowing how much Jazmine loved Miss Lowe she wouldn't take this well. I don't like delivering bad news and she don't like receiving it.

"Jalin I don't won't to hear shit you have to say." She snapped

"Baby I-"

"You're what?! Sorry?" She chuckled "I hate you! Why did you have to do this to us? I wish you would just leave me the fuck alone and let me be!" She yelled as she looked up at me.

"You hate me?" My feelings were more than hurt.

"Yea ... Yea I hate you."

"You don't mean that." I said looking down at her.

She stepped to me. Looking me dead and my eyes, never breaking our eye contact and said. "I hate you Jalin Tyrone Johnson."
I just nodded and walked off. Since she hate my ass so much I'll let someone else tell her that Ms.Lowe passed.