Chapter 14

Kadience's POV

Me and Jay was in the middle of having some good ass I love you sex. He was fucking me like he hated me. If Jalin wasn't blowing up our phones trying to get in touch with us we would still be going. "Talk" Jayden said answering the phone.

This the second time Jalin interrupted us while we was fucking. I swear this shit better be good cause if it's not imma beat his ass for interrupting us and Jayden's for answering the phone.

I pushed Jayden off of me and went into the bathroom. I ran my fingers through my hair. It was all over the place. I put my hair up in a messy bun and rub my hand over my stomach. I turned to the side still looking in mirror and poked my stomach out. I would be 6 weeks tomorrow. I can't wait until I'm 5 months so I can find out the sex of my baby. I'm so ready to go shopping, I've already told Jayden which stores I want to go to. He isn't a big fan of shopping, well at least not with me. The last time we went shopping we stayed in the mall for 5 hours. He claims I shop to much but I don't think I do. A girl can never shop to much.

"We on the way." I heard him say from the bedroom. I put my bra back on and took down my messy bun, it was already getting frizzy.

"I love me. I love me enough for the both of us." I sung as I combed through my hair. Jayden came in the bathroom and kissed my cheek then my neck. It was already full of hickeys and so was my stomach and thighs. "Damnnn, bae I'm sorry." I said when I saw the deep scratches that I put on his back. I began to kiss each and every last one of them. His back was red and bruised up, it wasn't my fault thoo.

"Nahh it's ok bae, this is my proof."

"Your proof for what?"

"That my stroke game on point." We both burst out in laughter. He wasn't lying, Jayden sends me to paradise every time we have sex and I love it. I playful hit his shoulder when he started to suck on my neck again.

"Don't you think you left enough of your marks?" I asked blushing and bitting my lip.

"Nahh, but that ass is mine when we get back home."

"Bae we went 6 times already and plus she's sore and where we going? It's almost 3 sum in the morning." I finished combing my hair and it was now laying a little bit below my shoulders.

I wasn't lying when I told Jayden I was sore. It literally feels like someone has repeatedly punched the inside my vagina. Jayden makes me feel like a virgin again every time we have sex. We've had sex a total of 32 times and I'm still not use to his size. Jayden's dick is long and thick, I can't even deep throat it. I compare his dick to a febreze air freshener can. Maybe I'm over exaggerating, but one thing I'm positively sure about is I have no walls.

"I'll take care of you when we get home, Jazmine went into labor so we gotta go. Imma go get Kaden we leaving in 10 minutes." He said before kissing me and leaving out of my bedroom.

I can't believe she went into Labor! I am so excited to meet my nephew, she wasn't suppose to go in, until another 10 days. I guess my lil nigga was ready to meet his mommy, daddy and of course his favorite auntie. Me!

I threw on a pair of Levi's, one of Jayden long sleeve polo shirts and my sperry's. "What I told you bout wearing my shit?" He asked as I slide in the car.

"I wear it better than you anyways." I joked. We stopped by McDonalds because I was hungry but I really wanted a apple pie and French fries. Jayden was talking shit the whole entire time.

"Can I have some?" He asked knowing damn well my ass wasn't sharing. I stuffed a French frie in my mouth and laughed at him. "You wrong as fuck." He said keeping his eyes on the road laughing at me.