Chapter 12

Malik's POV

I got a phone call from an Unknown number so I answered it just to see who it was and what they wanted.

"Who dis." I said into the phone. "Lyric if I have to tell you one more time to get down." I warned her. I swear every minute I turned around she always on something. This time she was in the chair crawling on the counter top. "Hello."

"I got the wrong number my fault." I heard her say before hanging up. I knew it was Emoni, part of me wanted to call her back and the other part of me was like fuck her. I just brushed it off and laid my phone on the counter top.

"Baby girl you wanna go get some ice cream?" I asked Lyric, picking her up off the floor.

"Ice cream!" She yelled full of excitement. I put her shoes on her then walked outside and put her in her car seat in my car.

When we got to Diary Queen I placed our order and sat in a booth with her as we ate our ice cream. "Eat!" She yelled dipping her spoon In her ice cream and holding the spoon up to my lips.

"Nahh you eat your ice cream." I wasn't a fan of Oreo ice cream at all and that's exactly what she had.

"Eat!" She yelled again causing some people in diary queen to look at us. I sighed and licked all the ice cream off her spoon until she was satisfied. "Thank chu." She said smiling from ear to ear.

When we got done eating ice cream I cleaned her up and put her back in her car seat. She was crying and screaming when I buckled her in. She really hates that damn car seat, my baby girl don't like to be tied down.

"Daddy noooooo !" She screamed out as I closed the door.

The whole ride home she was screaming to the top of her lungs because she didn't want to be in that car seat. I was getting irritated and frustrated. When we got home I took her out the car and sat her on the sofa in the living room. She still was crying and screaming. I tried to give her milk, some French fries from McDonalds, I even turned on Spongebob for her and she was still crying. I was getting annoyed, me trying to keep my cool was so hard. I didn't want to yell or scream at her because I would regret it later.

"Lyric please stop crying." I begged her as I sat her in my lap and gave her, her milk cup. She took it from me and threw it on the floor. "This damn attitude." I sighed I frustration as I rubbed my hands over my face.

"Mommy!"

"Mommy ain't here."

"I want mommy!" She yelled as her little hand went across my cheek. I popped her thigh. The fuck I do that for ? She only got louder. I figured the only way to get her to hush was if I called Kandi.

"What?" She asked with an attitude.

"Bruhh chill with all that your daughter wanna talk to you."

"Put her on the phone," she said sighing. I could sense her rolling her eyes. I passed Lyric my phone, when she saw Kandi's face she frowned her face up and shoved the phone away from me. If she didn't want Kandi who did she want ?

Emoni's POV

Scar insisted that he drive me back to Cali so I could think things through. I've been thinking for hours and nothing has came to my mind. I just hope when I get back to Cali me and Malik can pick back up where we left off at, before things went bad of course.

"Take me to the king

I don't have much to bring

My heart is torn in pieces

It's my offering...." Scar sung

"How the hell you gone sing gospel music and you kill niggas everyday then sell dope?" I asked him seriously.

"God knows my heart." I just looked him and shakes my head as he continued to sing.

Jazmine's POV

"Baby! Bae! Wake up my water broke!" I yelled as I held on to the bottom of my stomach and repeatedly hit Jalin's arm.

"Jazmine go back to bed." He groaned in his sleepy voice as he turned away from me and faced the wall. I got up and went to the bathroom, filled a cup up with water, came back in our room and poured it on his face. "BAE WHAT THE FUCK?!" He yelled jumping out the bed pissed off.

"I said my damn.... Ahhhh! Shit!" I grabbed the dresser to keep from falling. I was having contractions and they hurt like hell. "I said my damn water broke get me to the hospital!"

"Ohh! Ohh shit! The hospital bout 30 minutes away." He was panicking more than I was.

"JALIN I KNOW THAT! GET ME TO THE DAMN HOSPITAL BEFORE I HAVE THIS.... FUCK!" I yelled as another contraction hit.

We finally made it downstairs to the car. We were on the highway and I felt like I was about to have this baby any minute now. "Jalin I'm going to kill you for doing this to me." I cried out. I was crying and sweating. The pain was excruciating.

"Hold up! What you doing?!" He looked over at me as I sat up to take my panties off.

"The baby is coming!"

"No hell he ain't! Tell that lil nigga to wait! We almost there!" He yelled. I couldn't wait. I felt like J'Kolby was going to be here any minute now.

I quickly pulled down my panties and put my legs up his dashboard.

I hurriedly sat up in the bed. I was covered in sweat and Jalin was right next to me sound asleep as his snores filled the room. I looked down at my left hand and smiled when I saw my ring. Thank God me having J'Kolby was just a dream because I wasn't ready to endure all the pain.

"Lashae I know damn well you didn't pee in this bed." Jalin said tiredly getting up and turning the light on. I looked at him then down at the sheets. I was sitting in a big wet spot on our bed.

"I didn't pee my water broke."