Chapter 33

Jazmine's POV

"Stop!" I yelled playfully as Jalin tackled me on the bed and started to tickle me. I hated being tickled, mainly because it makes me fart and it feels weird.

"Your stinking ass." Jalin said as he pushed me out the bed onto the floor. I accidentally farted while he was tickling me. It isn't my fault I told him to stop.

"You play to much." I said laughing as I climbed back into our bed and sat on top of him.

We had just laid all 3 of the babies down for their nap. Kiya and Josiah are finally comfortable with me now , I think they have realized I'm mom. Thank God. J'kolby has gotten so big , he's walking now and will soon be one in 2 more months. I adore my kids so much. It's very challenging being a parent , especially when you have 3 little babies. Trying to change diapers and Feed all 3 of them is a struggle. I swear when one wakes up so does the other two, all 3 of them screams to the top of their lungs if they don't get immediate attention from either Jalin or myself.

Jalin is great with the kids. I guess the 6 months that I spent in the hospital when J'Kolby was practically still a new born he had time to learn how to take care of a baby on his own without any help.

"Nahh your ass plays to much. You could have held that shit in. Your farts deadly as fuck." He said as he covered his nose with his shirt making me burst out in laughter once more.

"Whatever you act like you don't do it too." I said truthfully. I grabbed the photo album book from off the nightstand beside the bed and laid it on Jalin's chest. "Who is this?" I asked holding up a picture of me and some lightskin girl with natural hair. We were sitting side by side at a bar in what looked like a night club. To be honest we both look drunk as hell but the smiles on our faces made me so happy.

"That's Katia." He replied

"How did we meet?" I asked as I looked over the picture.

"She came from New York about a month into a senior year. She's a very close friend of Kadience and Yall all just linked up and started kickin shit together." He shrugged "You know how yall females do."

Jalin started showing me pictures of people who were very close to me when I got out the hospital. I didn't Remember much at all. The only people I remembered was Jalin and my son and I only remember Kadience and Jayden's faces. I don't remember my history with them or anything of that nature.

"What about her?" I asked holding up a picture of me and some lightskin chick with red hair. She was hanging on to my waist and I was kissing her cheek.

"Nobody." Jalin said snatching the picture out of my hand and ripping it into pieces.

"I wanna know who she is." I whined as I followed him down the stairs of our apartment.

"Her name is Karma." He sighed as he threw the tiny pieces of the picture into our gas fire place that was already burning.

"The girl from my dream." I said only loud enough for me to hear.

He threw himself down on the couch and pulled me into his lap. I grabbed the baby monitor off of the coffee table and made sure the volume was turned all the way up.

"Baby they're fine. Relax." Jalin stressed as he began to place kisses on my neck.

"I know I know. Maybe I should go check on them." I said as I began to get up from the couch. He pulled me by my arm back onto the couch.

"Jazmine. They're fine." He reassured me for a second time.

"Ok." I sighed.

He laid me down on the sofa and crawled onto of me. He ran his hand up my shirt into bra and began to palm my breast. I moaned as his tongue began to circle my right nipple.