Chapter 13

Jalin's POV

When Jazmine told me her water broke I grabbed her hospital bag and we headed out. J'Kolby wasn't suppose to be here for another 10 days I guess he got tired of waiting.

"Are you fucking serious?!" Jazmine yelled when we got on the interstate. It was just like Atlanta traffic. I looked over at her and she sweating like hell. She held her jaws tight as she grunted in pain.

Everybody picked the perfect damn time to go out of town. The interstate was Packed and it would be about another hour before we got to the hospital. "Baby you gotta hurry up and get me to hos.... Shit!" I guess that was another contraction.

After 30 minutes traffic started to move like normal. Jazmine was in the passengers seat screaming for her dear life and the hospital was at least 20 minutes away. "Baby just breath." I said demonstrating the way the doctor told her to breath when she went into labor "woosahh or sum shit." I was panicking and so was she. Ive never been so scared and nervous In my life. I was trying my best to get her to the hospital as fast as I could but I just couldn't get there fast enough.

"Woosahh... Woosahh. Nooo that shit ain't working!" She yelled as she grabbed my hand. I felt all the circulation in my hand cut off. "Jalin I'm going to kill you for doing this to me!" She cried out between grunts and screams. She was already killing me weather she noticed it or not.

We finally made it to the hospital. I hopped out the car and walked Jazmine inside. She screamed the whole way. The minute we got in the nurse got a wheel chair for her and ran her down the hallway to a room.

I called everyone and told them that Jazmine had went into labor. Emoni was still on the road and she wouldn't be here for another hour or two, Katia, Kadience and Jayden were on their way and Malik had to get Lyric ready so he wouldn't be here for a few more hours.

"How you doing bae?" I asked Jazmine coming back into the room.

"How the fuck I look like I'm doing Jalin?" She asked with a painful expression. "Did you call everybody?"

"Yea Kadience, Tia and Jay on the way."

"Well I'm not having him until..."

"Time to start pushing." The doctor said coming through the door with a smile on his face. He sat in the chair between Jazmine's legs and the nigga was still smiling. I started to check his ass until I felt Jazmine squeezing the life out of my hand once again. We were both screaming in pain. I swear she fractured my hand. I looked over at Jazmine and kissed her forehead. "You got this baby."

*****

The sound of my son's cries filled the room. The doctor brought him over to me wrapped in a blue blanket. I looked down at my son and smiled as a tear fell down my cheek. He was so handsome, I didn't even want to put him down. I walked over to Jazmine and placed him in her arms. "Thank you for my son." I said before kissing her cheek.

Emoni's POV

I was asleep in the car when Jalin called me and told me that Jazmine had went into labor. I thought she wasn't due until another 10 days. I feel bad cause I promised her I would back in town before she went into labor and where am I now? A whole hour away from Cali. I was already in my feelings about Malik now I felt worse about Jazmine. "You good?" Scar asked keeping his eyes on the road.

I've always thought he was just as cold as Rock. No heart, no feelings, just kill people and make orders just because he can. Don't give a fuck about nobody but himself. I guess I was wrong. Scar was nice and very considerate and I can tell that he cares. At least someone does.

"Yea I'm good."

I lied. On the inside I was falling apart. I just wanted everything to be the way it used too. He chuckled.

"You don't have to lie to me, I know you hurting but it's going to get worse before it gets better." He said truthfully.

Malik's POV

I had just got Lyric to sleep when I got a phone call from Jalin. I was surprised when Jalin called me and told me Jazmine had went into labor. Either he forget what went down with us or he decided to stop being a bitch and put that shit behind him. I know Moni his sister and he loves her and he hate what I did to her but I don't like the shit that he did to Jazmine and I ain't sike out on him. I guess he forgot that too.

"Babe wake up we gotta go." I said in a sleepy voice rolling out the bed rubbing my eyes and waking to the bathroom so I could pee. I went into my walk in closet and I threw on some jogging pants and a sweat shirt with my 23's. "Bae get up!" I said once again coming back into my room, flicking on the light switch.

I looked at my bed and notice the side where Emoni used to sleep was made up and my side was well slept in. Damn, I miss her so much. She got a nigga calling her name and shit thinking she really here but she not and I doubt she coming back. I wanted to call her and tell her sorry for everything I did and beg her to come back until she was In my arms again but fuck it. Lyric all I need.