Chapter 11

Jazmine's POV

I woke up excited as hell. Jalin said he had a surprise for me last night and I couldn't wait to see what it was. I looked at my clock and it was 3:15 I smiled, that was the day Jalin and I got together 5 years ago. March 15, 2009.
I walked in the bathroom and grabbed my toothbrush. I looked at the mirror and seen where Jalin had wrote on it in with red lipstick.
Goodmorning babe,
Get dressed, the girls are going to take you out they will be there at 4. I love you and I will see you later tonight.

OMG! I only had 45 minutes to get ready. That wasn't enough time. It takes me a whole 3 hours to get ready. I tied my hair up and hopped in the shower. I couldn't move as quick as I use to because I was pregnant... To pregnant. After I showered I curled my hair and did my makeup. I went in my closet to find an outfit and my doorbell rang. I looked at the clock and it was 3:59. "Shit! Coming!" I yelled from the closet. I threw on a pair of panties and a bra and ran to the door holding my stomach.
"Guh why you ain't ready?" Kadience asked coming in the house sighing.
"Her ass ain't never ready." Katia said closing the door behind her.
"Shut the hell up. I'm pregnant, Gimmie 5 minutes." I yelled going back in my closet throwing on my blue and white maxi dress with my matching shoes. I was struggling trying to lotion my legs when Kadience came In my room.
"It's been five minutes." She said with a slick attitude. She took the lotion bottle from me, poured some lotion in her hands and rubbed the lotion on my legs. I have the best best friend in the world. She handed me my bracelets and fixed my hair for me. "Thanks bae." I said kissing her cheek as she helped me up off the bed. I grabbed my purse and we walked down the stairs to her car.
"So where we going?" I asked from the backseat.
"You will see when we get there."
Katia said making me sigh in frustration. I had to pee and I really wanted to know where we were going.
20 minutes later we pulled up to Hollywood nails. I quickly unbuckled my seat belt, grabbed my purse and rushed in the building holding the bottom of my stomach. "Jaz!" I heard Kadience call after me.
"I gotta pee!" I yelled.
After I finished my business in the bathroom I washed my hands and sat at the table so I could get my nails done. We stayed at the salon for a good 2 hours then we went shopping and I came back home. It was 9:00 when I got home. I went to my room and saw a little sticky note on the bed.
Get dressed the driver will be there at 10:00

I zipped open the bag that was laying on my bed and it was the prettiest dress I had ever seen. It was a gown designed by Vrettos Vrettakos. It was my favorite color, blue. It had sheer panels and long sleeves with splits. I started squealing when I saw the dress. It was so beautiful.
"What the hell is wrong with you?" Katia asked running in my room in just her panties and bra.
"Look at it! It's beautiful." I yelled jumping up and down holding the dress In my hand.
"Really Jazmine?! I thought your damn water broke." She said throwing herself Down on my bed. "Hurry up and get dressed before the driver gets here."
She helped me in my dress while Kadience did my makeup. I had to say I look absolutely gorgeous. This was the first time I've felt pretty since I've been pregnant. I slide into my heels and walked down stairs to the car. The driver greeted me as he held the door open for me and I slide in the backseat of the car.
"Uhmm can we pull over I really have to pee." I asked the driver. He chuckled as he looked at me in his review mirror.
"We're almost there, 5 minutes." He said.
I sat back in the seat and sighed. I really didn't want to mess up the dress and I really had to pee. In exactly 5 minutes we arrived at Antonella Ristorante. The waiting list had to be months long. I stepped out the car with the help of Phill (the driver) and walked to the door. "You look amazing." Jalin said kissing my cheek. He had on a suit and tie the same color as my dress, fresh hair cut and his smile just lit up my world.
"Thank you." I said shyly like i did when we first met. I didn't even have to tell him I had to pee, he already knew. He lead the way to the bathroom and waited in the hallway for me until I finished my business.