Chapter 27

Jazmine's POV

"I don't know what to do." I stressed to my mom. It's been 6 hours since J'Kolby's been missing. I've been all over Cali looking for my son and he's nowhere to be found.

"Baby you just need to calm down and get some rest. He's going to be ok, I promise." She put her arm around my shoulder pulling me into her as she kissed my forehead.

"My 3 week old son is missing and you're telling me to calm down? Are you serious? I'll calm down when he's back in my arms." I spat, I grabbed my keys off the counter and a jacket because it's pouring down rain and thundering like hell.

"Jazmine where are going?" My mother asked me as she got up from the couch in my living room and followed me to door.

"I'm going to go find my Damn son."

"Baby it's storming, you don't need to be driving in this weather." She stressed trying to get me to change my mind.

"Do you think any mother would give two fucks about the damn weather if their child was missing?!" I scoffed "I guess it's easy for you to say." I replied referring to the fact that she gave me away when I was younger.

"You will not talk to me that way. I admit that I did some fucked up things when I had you but I have prayed and asked God for forgiveness and you will not keep throwing it in my face Lashae!"

"Whatever You can let yourself out." With that I opened the door and jogged down the stairs of my apartment complex all the way to my car.

Once I got to my car I unlocked the door and slide in on the drivers side. I put the key in the ignition and turned it over. I listened to the click sound it made while I repeatedly turned the key over in the ignition. "Are you fucking serious?!" I yelled as I let my fist come down on the steering wheel.

I unlocked the doors so I could get out of the car . As soon as I put my hand on the handle I felt a sharp object slide across my throat. "Uh uh uh uh." I heard a unfamiliar voice say from the back seat.

Emoni's POV

"Ok I'm really getting frustrated and scared. Jazmine and J'Kolby are both
Missing? Who wants to kidnap somebody in this weather?" I watched as everyone turned their heads at me, looking at me stupid at the dumb comment I just made. "I'm just saying they could have waited until tomorrow." I said throwing up my hands in surrender.

"Now is not time for all the damn jokes Emoni!" Jalin yelled at me from across the room.

"You ain't gotta talk to her like that." Jayden said taking up for me

"I'm sorry I'm just... I'm just Damn frustrated." He stressed.

"It's ok Jalin. We're going to find them." I replied trying to comfort him.

"Anybody heard from Katia?" Malik asked clearing the silence.

"Yea she's on her way." Kadience said

"Alright well we can figure some shit out when she gets here, for now everybody need to sit down and chill." Malik said getting up off the couch. We were all at Kadience's house when we got the call that both Jazmine and J'Kolby were missing. Malik and I came through to check on her before we left for New York, I guess we will be spending a little more time in Cali then I thought .

Kadience's POV

"Jalin everything is going to be ok, I promise. Just pray about it. We will get them back." I said trying to comfort Jalin. He's a total wreck right now, I would be too if Jayden and Kaden popped up missing.

"I'm going outside to get some fresh air." He replied completely ignoring everything I just said. He pushed himself up from the couch and went outside.

"Do you think they're ok?" I asked Jayden when he plopped down on the sofa next to me.

"Yea they good, this just Karma Ass fucking with us." He explained.

"Yea but why Jazmine? She never did anything to her. She's after me not her."

"Who else could it be bae? Karma is after all of us and she's not going to stop until she gets what she wants."

"She isn't that wise Jayden. I highly doubt she would kidnap a grown ass person." I said truthfully. "Plus Jazmine has an alarm code that only you, I, Katia, Moni, Jalin of course and Malik knows the code too."

"True."