Chapter 6

Jayden's POV

How the hell she know where I keep my guns at? Didn't nobody know where my shit was in my car not even Kadience because I ain't feel like hearing her mouth about me having a gun in the car and driving round with Kaden. Katia got one more time to slam my damn door and we really gone have a problem.

I got out the car and ran after Katia. "Tia hold up." I yelled. She was walking fast as hell. "Tia give me that you ain't finna kill nobody." I said reaching for the gun. We was standing on the porch of Jason's house right in front of the door, it was cracked open a little.

"Oww right there bae." We heard a female moan. Katia took the gun off safety and push the door open. There stood Jason fucking some hoe on the sofa in his living room.

Katia's POV

I didn't give a fuck who got shot I was so damn tired of this nigga cheating on me. I pulled the trigger and empty all the bullets out the gun. When I opened my eyes their was feathers all over the floor. Jason and that bitch was nowhere in sight so I walked around the house and looked for them. "I'm tired of you cheating on me Jason!" I yelled. His scary ass was on his knees under the kitchen table. "Bring your ass from under the damn table!" I yelled charging over toward him.

"Bae stop. It was a mistake." He tried to explain coming from under the table.

"A mistake? A mistake Daquan?" I asked Calling him by his middle name. "So your dick accidentally feel into the bitch pussy?" My accent had came out and I was giving it to his ass. I picked up the glass fruit off the table I had just bought to decorate the kitchen with and threw it at his face. "It was a damn mistake?!" I yelled. I watched as the glass shattered and hit the floor. He held his face and started crying like the little bitch he was.

"Bae I'm sorry!" He said still holding his bloody hand over his face. I went straight to the cabinets and threw every plate there was at him until Jayden stopped me. "Fuck you Jason! I should kill your ass!" I yelled. He was laying on the floor in glass and his own puddle of blood crying his damn eyes out but I didn't give a fuck. He ought to be happy I didn't get a chance to throw the damn wine glasses at his ass. If Jayden wasn't holding my damn hands I would kill Jason, literally.

"You good Bruh?" Jayden asked looking at Jason laying on the floor.

"I need an ambulance." He managed to get out.

"Fuck a damn ambulance your ass need Jesus! The fuck you think you is cheating on me! This the fourth damn time!" I yelled.

"Ohh my God. What did you do to him?" The Thot asked coming out of nowhere kneeling down beside him. If I was her I would have been long gone. Clearly she had time to put her clothes on and fix her hair and now the bitch questioning me? Ohh hell nahh. Somehow I managed to get out of Jayden's grasp. I walked full force toward her, grabbed her by her weave and went to work on the bitch she didn't even bother to fight back. I felt someone pull me off of her and I knew it was Jayden. "Put me down!" I yelled. He took me outside and threw me in his car.

"Don't get out this car Katia and I'm not playing with you!" He yelled at me before closing the door and returning back into the house. I knew my ass better not get out the car or I was gone be in trouble forreal.

I was sitting in the car on my phone with Kadience and Jazmine telling them everything that happen when I saw two ambulances pull up to the house. "Imma beat Jayden's ass for calling the ambulance for these mfs!" I yelled into the phone.

"Katia you need to calm down." Kadience said.

"No! Fuck him! His ass cheated he don't need no damn ambulance he can die for all I care." My voice began to break and before I knew it I was crying once again but this time even harder then before.