Diary Of A Tour Girl - Chapter 32

Harry p.o.v

"Hurry up and awnser your door, bitch" I say as Flora awnsers her phone from where she's undoubtedly still in her bedroom. 

"IM COMING!" she snaps hanging up and if I listen carefully I can hear the thump of her feet on the stairs as I  stand in her front porch, bouncing on the balls of my feet impatiently as I jingle my car keys in my hand.

The door suddenly swings open and Flora stands there as I survey her body from her feet up, a black leather skater skirt which is waist height and a cropped black top with mickey mouse on it, she's pulling one of her black vans on and hasnt even acknowledged me her hair hanging in a long wavy curtain over her face. 

"Hi, Nice to see you" I say, arms folded as I lean against the edge of her doorway. 

"Mngggh" She mumbles something which I can't catch as she stands up exhaling, her cheeks rosy from the the rush of blood to her head. 

"Hi!" She says. Letting her eyes sweep up and down my body. 

"So where are we going?" She asks with a grin as I look at her carefully outlined eyes. 

"Secret" I say devilishly as she grabs her bag off the chair pushing my back gently as she steps out, shutting the door and locking it. 

"Fuck you" She mumbles strolling out onto her drive and sliding into the passenger seat of my car, I follow suit with a smirk, getting into the drivers side and starting up, seeing that it's nearly six, so we should be right on time. I have something planned for out first 'date' if you'll call it that. 

"So.. are you excited?" I ask. 

"Hard to be when I don't know what I'm in for" She says pulling out her phone grumpily, as she sets about scrolling through her twitter feed. I decide to change the subject.. I want it to be a surprise. 

"How many followers you on then?" I ask. 

"Oh just a cheeky 100k" She laughs. 

"I'll take credit for those" I say nochalantly, just to wind her up. 

"You probably can mr 10 million. They only follow me incase I tweet pictures like.. this one!" She says as I see her take a picture of me before I can react. 

"You're just another pap to me, now" I say. 

"Oh and your wife" She says waving her left hand distractingly as she goes back to tweeting her golden mug shot of me. I turn the radio up - pretending to be in a bad mood as I drive towards the outskirts of London. 

"10,000 retweets in 3 minutes, not too bad if I say so myself"  She says, I shoot her a sideways glance. 

"I hate you" I say. 

"Aw look they like your driving face" She snorts. 

"They like my everything" I say proudly. 

"Oh wait someone doesnt think I deserve to be in the car with you, should I just get out here then? Oh wait I would have no idea where I'm going!" She exclaims. 

"Good job you're not bloody getting out the car then" I say, putting my foot down a little just to proove a point. Her attitude towards the hate impresses me.. I think she's getting used to it now. I mean she knows their points are sort of irrelevant but it still hurts, I know from first hand experience. 

We've gone through the tunnel now and a view of some of the Landmarks of London have come into eyesight. Flora looks around.. 

"Harry, are we going to the 02!?" She asks, I can't help but let my mouth twitch into a smile.