Diary Of A Tour Girl - Chapter 10

Harry p.o.v

"Ah Milano country of pizza!" I laugh looking out the window of the huge skyscaper like bulding where we're doing a photoshoot, taking a picture for my instagram, it's a tradition. 

"Harry.. Milan isn't a country, Italy is the country, Milan is the city" Sighs Liam. 

"Alright smart arse" I shrug sitting down on the sofa with the other boys while the stylist, photographers, make-up artist and hairdresses set up. 

"More importantly this is the home of AC Milan!" Says Louis. 

"Reckon we'll have time to go and visit this time around?" Asks Niall his eyes lighting up. 

"Paul said maybe" Says Louis. 

"Where are the girls?" I ask. 

"Not coming until 11, I left Paige in bed" Says Niall. 

"Yeah same with Ellie, they say they want to come on 'tour' but they're not getting the true experience" Laughs Zayn. 

Yeah knocking off for lunch out whenever they please" Says Louis.

"Lucky them though, I mean our stockholm flight didnt get in until 2am, I'd rather be in bed snuggled up with Bobby" Says Liam sadly. The others nod in agreement. 

"That's why you get a girlfriend.. who is part of the team" I say grinning. 

"Oh shutup Harry she's not your girlfriend" Says Louis. 

"She will be soon.." I say, slightly put out he's burst my bubble. 

"Don't be so sure..." Says Zayn. 

"Huh?" I say in confusion. what do they know that I don't.

"Well, the girls went out with her for lunch right? and well... she said that she can't date you at the moment, mainly because 'it's complicated.' " Says Louis. 

"Oh.. that guy.. what's he called? Dick?" I say sarcastically. 

"Nope, pretty sure Paige said his name was Jack" Says Niall. 

"No, pretty sure that he's a Dick" I say. 

"Alright mr.envious, I can see those eyes getting greener" Laughs Liam. 

"Hmph" I mumble. 

"Anyway she didnt even go in the car with you this morning, I saw her going with Lou and Lux" Says Zayn. 

"Well... I haven't seen her since we got to the hotel last night..." I say. 

"She's over there now" Points out Niall innocently, Where she's putting clothes onto rails for Caroline. 

"Don't you think I know that!" I say grumpily.

"Woah... well talk to her then, I'll call her over saying I want a drink, there's your oppurtunity" Says Zayn. 

"She doesn't want to talk to me...she's really moody" I say. 

"Decorators are probably in bro" Says Niall. I nod, hoping that's all it is, looking down and constantly refreshing my mad mentions just out of nervous habit. I mean she didn't even say hi to me this morning. And she hasnt replied to my texts. 

"Harry! stop looking at her bum, it's so obvious" Liam hisses at me just as I loose my veiw anyway because Paul goes over to Flora and she stands up, he has what looks like a newspaper in his hand. 

"Hey.. have you guys seen the paper this morning?" I say distracted as I watch them go out of the room. 

"Ermm.. no..?" Says Liam questioningly. 

"Why?" Interjects Louis quickly. 

"Paul just had a paper in his hand and he went over to Flo and did the 'I need a word with you' face when you know somethings happened..?" I say desperate to know what's going on. 

"Oh..what could she have done to deserve that face?" Asks Louis..

"I err.. I don't know.." I say worriedly, it's bound to be something to do with me. 

"Yeah... yeah alright then Harry" Laughs Louis. 

they emerge less than two minutes later, paul strolls of to carry on working and Flora heads back over to her rail, I catch a glimpse of her face before she turns around and she looks really distressed. Before I can dwell on it anymore Paul comes over, paper still in hand. 

"Harry.. a word?" Paul asked. 

"Aw Pauly what's in the paper?" Asks Louis. 

"Paul just do it here!" Says Zayn.

"We don't mind, interjects Niall" 

"Well okay, but I just wanted to make sure you stay out of the media with Flora, I mean she's part of the team but she's not to be mixed up in all this.. or I'll have no chance but to well... let her go, and that's not fair, she's doing a good job, but if stuff's going on, keep it private, please?" He says handing me the gossip section of The Sun, where there's a picture of me.. and my instagram picture.. and me leaving the airport and Flora leaving the airport a bit behind me and a close up of her shoes, pink Nike blazers.. of course the exact same as the one's in the picture. 

"No! don't do that, we'll keep it to ourselves" I say indignantly. 

"Make sure you do" He says curtly, striding off. I know Paul can be quite scary whilst having "a word" as if Flora wasnt in a bad mood already. 

I look at Louis and he raises his eyebrows at me. 

"You don't want to be responisble for Flo losing her job now do you?" He says. I shake my head solemnly. 

"Flora!" Shouts Zayn suddenly as she looks up and turns around giving us a questioning look. He beckons her over, She sighs and hangs a green shoe string hoodie on the rail and coming over to us. She still looks just as worried as she did when she came in. 

"Are you okay? Paul's not really angry with you, it's just for yours and harry's own good that no-one knows anything, right Harry?" Says Zayn. 

"Right.. yeah" I nod but look at her sympathetically, raising my eyebrows at her, wondering if she'll give me any response other than 'distressed' 

"Text me "  I mouth across at her and I see a flicker of recognition in her eyes. 

"Yeah.. I'm fine.. I understand where Paul's coming from" She shrugs. 

"Good... but don't worry a-" He starts but he's cut off by the shoot director ordering us into action. She shrugs and mouths 'later' at me and I know somethings wrong as she strides off to get the clothes ready.