46- How To Wear The Nerd's Troubled Dress?

Alex's P.O.V.

Jane is still missing. We ran the whole school but we didn't see her.

"Wait," I saw one of her friend, the girl with long black hair. She's also running around. "Did you find her?"

"Who?" Her expression said she didn't know me.

"Jane? Have you seen her? She's missing."

"How come you're also looking for her? Anong kailangan mo?" Directly, her tone didn't become friendly. She's not someone I can say I enjoy talking. Being straightforward with impolite tone is not a very appealing manner.

"She's missing and my friend needs her for the contest. They can't perform without her." I informed calmly.

Her eyebrows curved more. "I don't know what to do for that, but I'm also looking for her. Look, nagmamadali ako. My other friend is in trouble, I have to stop her from walking in the stage."

What? Who's friend? What trouble?

Before she can run, I grab her again in the arm. She displayed how she's unhappy to what I did, but nonetheless I want to know. "What do you mean trouble?"

"Thea is walking for the runaway, may sumira ng damit niya! Jane has been trying to fix the problem, but it's too late now! Thea's number is up next so don't waste my time!" She runs quickly. I followed her.

"Who?" I asked.

"We don't know. Jane is figuring that out—" She stopped. Terror formed on her face. "Last three at kasunod na si Thea! Don't tell me she's wearing the dress already!"

"I will call Theo to inform her." I pulled out my phone. I can't believe Thea hasn't notice it and actually wear it! That can't be right.

"Sige, I'll go to stop her." She come close to the stage's curtain.

I think I should inform not only Theo, but the other guys too. If I need someone to help find Jane, it'll be Sam. He's perfect for this stuff. For Dare and Carl, they both got their heated moment earlier, I shouldn't add more things to worry them.

"Where the heck is Dare?"

I saw Mel having an almost breakdown to her assistant. I prepared myself to walk back again nonchalantly. Being asked won't help me. I can't handle her now.

"Can't you all find him?! Naand'yan lang siya sa tabi! I can't believe you can't find him! Where's Chello? She's more useful than all of you here!"

"Chello have to go out first, Miss Mel. Ang sabi niya gagawin lang daw niya ang inutos mo. Dala nga pala niya ang gunting mo."

Somewhat, my ears caught that. My feet stopped, I grip harder on my phone. I need to clear this. I should let Dare know about it. Who is this Chello?

Laura's P.O.V.

"Can't I really go there?" I almost shouted sa event organizer dahil pinipigilan nila akong lumapit kay Thea. Suot niya ang damit! I think she hasn't notice it yet because it's dark. She's a person who won't notice a single thing if she's happy. Dapat pala tinanggal ko na sa rack 'yun!

"Sorry Miss, pero hindi ka part ng contest. Hanggang dito ka lang."

I am so mad. It's my fault for putting Thea in this embarrassment. I should've put that dress away! I run back again to their changing room, to my surprise naandito na si Jane. She's sweaty and a little ragged.

"Jane, Thea is already there."

"I know." Lowly, she said. She had her glare and unusual look. She's very intense. "Tabi."