Second Book!

Please read until the end for my little thank you letter.

Check out the next book!

Book 1:  How To Be  A Nerd To Trouble Maker Princess

Book 2: How To Be A Princess to Trouble Maker's Girl

Sneak Peak:

The game between the two trouble makers is not yet finish. It's just the begging.

Now that Hayley and Dare met, will it be enough to know each other's secret to continue the game? If it sets a trap for them, who would fall in love first? 

Love will be discovered. Some feelings will change. Many more boys will appear and become hindrance for Dare. Not just that, who are these new characters who will come? More will come from past, more transfer students. Finally, the real reasons for Jane's identity will be known. A new and surprising insecurities will wake Dare. The difference of his and her life will shock everyone. The most awaiting question is, who will get to be kick out?

And from the fake deal, will it turn to real one? Will it be just a start of a new game, or their actual feelings? Lastly, the real Hayley Lynn Xena will finally come out. Who is the baddest trouble maker, her or Dare? 

Message for the 1st Book Readers!

You made it here. Thank you for reading Hayley's Story. Thank you for getting this far and finishing this book. I prepared another book to finish the game between the two trouble makers. I know you guys are waiting for romance, there will be more in the next book. (wink, wink!)

Marami pa ang dadating for the second book. But I would like to thank everyone from here before transferring you to the another one. As I was saying, there will be more book to finish. But this is my first one here, pasensiya na po kung maraming maligoy-ligoy, or kung nangangapa pa ang writtings ko. I've been writing before but then, I'm still trying to master my style. Thank you po for understanding. I hope you enjoy this story. This is a big joy to me to share. 

Thank you po for reading this book and supporting me. 

Many book will come out, di ko pa lang naiisa-isa kaya delay. Hahaha. Please explore more to my stories. I appreciate every every bit of your time. Who ever is reading this, you know who you are behind the screen--I'm thanking you. You reading my stories brings joy to me. Thank you.