14- How The Nerd Can't Get Away From Troubles?

Dare's P.O.V.

"So you two still fought even though I gave you warning, at talagang sa mismong araw kung kailan ko sinabi?" Mr. Ramono gave us his infamous death glare. "Hindi niyo man lang pinalagpas ang isang araw, ha?"

Hindi ako sumagot. I'm so pissed as hell. Ang lagkit at kulay green ang buhok ko. My face, shirt, shoes, and everything is fully covered with slime! Heck, I jumped in the floor I set up for the nerd who drowned me in it.

"Sir, hindi po ako ang nagpasi—"

"Jane, stop. I told you to tell me kung sino ang gusto mong i-report, not to fight him! Eh ano kung may ginawa siya sa locker mo at naglagay ng kung ano-ano?! You shouldn't fight him and cause a scene!"

Parehas kaming napatungo sa taas ng boses ng Disciplinary Officer. We've been here for more than four hours. Few subjects already passed and it's late afternoon already. Maglalabasan na.

"Dare, you never listen. This is your final chance, you blew it!"

This is why I'm pissed off. He's been telling that for hours already, again and again.

I lick my lips to brush off a little irritation. Accidentally, nakita kong nakatingin sa akin ang nerd. Nakaupo siya sa tapat ko at binibigayan ako ng nasty look. I reply with a wink. If it wasn't for her, I'll be completely loony here. The teacher said this will be my last day here at school, and the things are just getting better between me and this doll.

Game starting on my last school day? That can't be right.

"Can I talk to the school owner?" I asked.

Mr. Ramono snapped. "You always do that, don't you?"

"I have to ask for second chance, right?"

I smiled. He stands from his seat, going to the front table. He then calmly sits on it with one leg still on the floor. Tinanggal niya ang suot na salamin sa mata at sinapo ang noo.

"Do you still want to go to this school, Dare?"

"Yeah, sure." I looked at the nerd, smirking.

"What about you, Jane? This is your first offense, do you want to put that on your paper background?"

"Ayaw ko po." She slowly shakes her head.

"What about we put this all behind and make a deal?"

We both raised our head to Mr. Ramono.

What the hell is this old fart offering?

"Ano po?" Asked by the doll.

"I can see you both don't want your images or profiles be affected. Dare, this is very serious for your family. You know that. Being kick-out in Marven's High with that kind of history will not be a good news for your parents. I have warned you many times, son. I already gave you enough chances to change, and yet still here you are. You should have listened. And Jane," He turned to her. "You could do better. This is your first offense, and we can say you are triggered by certain someone to do bad things."

Certain someone? Tsk', why used that term if I know that he's precisely pertaining to me?

The heck with this old fart's sarcasm.

He's never been good to me. He's always meddling on my business and ruining it!

"We all get it, that can be an excuse for you, Jane. But what about we made a deal for you two to reconcile? Because I don't think this can be finished any sooner. Even I put the two of you away from each other, that wouldn't be the answer, right? Am I right, Dare?"