60- How Nerd Ends With Trouble?

Dare's P.O.V.

"Tama na, tama na. Okay na ako." Doll pushed my hand before tucking herself under covers. She's been sour because of the blood incident. Tsk', causing a trouble is really in her blood in whatever she does.

Theo and Carl got home very late because of what happened. A doctor found us, he helped Doll and said it was normal to bleed, but not to pulled it like she did.

Sam came first but instead of helping them, he pulls out his camera when we are all in the middle of serious situation and were expecting him to do something. I was beyond pissed on how his mind works.

"Wag mo akong tulugan, you know what you did. It's your fault." I noticed her hand. "Don't put your hand under the covers, ilabas mo. Don't move so much, you will mess your band aid."

With a kid grunt, she suddenly got up, eyes flaring like blizzard. "Oo na! Oo na! Kainis ka, lumabas ka na nga. Ang ingay mo, sabing alam ko na nga ang gagawin."

But she's still using her hand. See, she's even gripping hard the blanket. How will she know she's stretching her wound?

"I'll shut up if you will stop moving. Higa." I threw one rolled tissue at her. I receive a death look before she covered herself again, not saying anything. That's much better, she's been all hype since this afternoon and yet she needs more rest. Though, her state is already good and also received a permission to be discharge tomorrow, she still needs to take the opportunity to fully recover today.

I took my phone. Sam sent me a message. He said he wants to talk about something.

"I'll be going out."

"Umuwi ka na pati."

I smirk a little before going out. Her attitude is still the same. Doll is still Doll no matter how she switch many times to her nerdy side to the trouble maker one.

What is she doing here?

I saw Mel at the information, my pace slowed down. What, it's not enough that I told her to not be involved?! Does she want me to wipe it on her face?!

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Dare, I need to talk to you." She saw me. Her bloodshot eyes are solemnly sincere and calm.

Tsk', she can't fool me.

"Follow me." I decided to take her at the parking lot. It'll be easy to make sure she'll go home. I don't want her here, she might planned something.

I looked everywhere but I can't see her driver. "Where's your car?"

"It'll be back after I talk to you." She grips harder to her hand bag without removing gaze to me.

She can be emotional of all she needs, but I know who she really is. This good girl act is very foolish, she's wasting my time.

"What do you need?" No need to be polite, I have never been one so deal with it.

"You don't need to look at me like that. I did something bad, I admit, but this is between me and Jane. If she'll report me sa school, I'm ready to tell it to my parents."

I chuckled. This arrogant little b*tch.

"Really? You will do something and then you will ask your parents to back you up. What a great idea, Mel." I clapped for my sarcasm. I stepped closer to her, showing how deadly serious I am. "You're pathetic. You picked someone who can't fight you then now you will depend on your family's name? Shouldn't you be ashamed than her?"

Her expression hardens. "I am not. Bakit ba lagi mo na lang akong kino-compare sa kaniya?! She's the poor one, the nerd!"

"And what are you, huh? Tell me." I waited but she didn't answer. Her eyes water. So pathetic. I smile to contentment. "Look at that, you're crying again. That's your difference to Doll. She fights back but never cries. She pushes her limits and can fight me equally. But you? No, you depend on your reputation and money. You run after the consequences, you don't have the guts to be fair."