21- How Nerd Escapes Troubles?

Sam's P.O.V.

"Did you saw how Hayley destroyed the guitars? She's amazing!"

"I know! She's so fearless!"

"Hayley is Hayley okay, no one can stop her!"

"Have you noticed how she didn't changed at all? She looked the same like how she looked two years ago."

"Yeah, man! She's beautiful!"

"So cool, isn't she?"

"The school really can't hold someone like that. Hahaha, she will destroy Marven's!"

Si Hayley ang whole topic. She's the hottest center of news to all Marven's students. People just can't stop talking about her. It's all about how amazing, cool and bla-bla she is.

Honestly, I need to agree. When Hayley passed at me yesterday, she touched my shoulder, and I felt blessed. Iyan kaagad ang pumasok sa utak ko after that blissful moment.

I will be lucky if I can put someone like her to Dare's game.

If only I can play with her, it'll be a hella good game! Imagining Dare, Hayley and Jane collides! Two delinquents: main rule breaker prodigies vs a hopeless gutsy-brave nerd, tapos may school rules at D.O.! Ang gangdang game nun!

"Do you got any ideas who played Jane's video yesterday?" Alex asked me.

"Wala. Why would I care? Alex, there are so much things happened yesterday. I can't think straight right now."

He only shook his head. "I'm not asking you. I'm asking Kelly."

"Me?" Kyle blinks many times, before nodding. "Yeah, I know who."

Woah, look at this guy. He's really annoyingly smart!

"Who?" Carl's whole attention captures his surprise.

"It's a girl, she's sitting there." Though, Kelly didn't name her, he points directly to Mel. Not on her seat but literally at her, to the person herself. My smirk slowly disperses.

Why am I not surprise?

"Why is she joining Dare's game?" Theo's face crunches. "Sam, I'm asking you."

He didn't get it, can't he?

"I can't explain it, but that's the usual Mel. She butts in where she shouldn't."

"She'll put Dare in danger sooner or later."

I agreed to Alex. It is clearer than the sun. She's not good around him. Mel doesn't think sometimes. Hindi niya kilala kung sino dapat ang hindi binabangga.

"She will, later." Kelly mischievously interrupts. Tumawa ito ng nakakaloko.

"What you mean later?" We all asked in unison.

This guy is really irritating! How come he knows things already?! Wala pang nangyayari!

"What you mean I'll be in trouble?" Dare comes from our back. He sits down with a loud thud. "What's nonsense again? I didn't do anything."

Kelly nodded, he have a playful smile that reaches to his eyes. "You didn't, but someone pins you something you didn't do."

"What the hell are you saying? Who?"

I looked at Mel. She's currently half smiling, pretending to be attentive to her friend's story pero nakatingin sa nerd. I could tell by her look that she knows something to be laughing. Jane doesn't know about the event yesterday, wala siyang alam her video played too.