37- How Nerd Annoys Trouble?

Dare's P.O.V.

What the hell am I doing?!

My hand grabbed Doll's hand?! Instantly, my eyes met hers. I saw how her expression turns from rushed to being confused. Nakaramdam ako bigla ng self-conscious.

F*ck, why?!

Her hair brushed smoothly to my left cheek. I thought it was rough before. How it's curled makes it looked dry, but no, her hair is actually soft. It has a flowery scent.

"Ah!"

Naitulak niya ako due to impact. I have no choice but to take it. My arms wrapped around her. Akala ko makakapitan ko kaagad siya, pero nagprovide ng space ang loob ng uniform niya bago ko pa mismo mahawakan ang maliit siyang bewang. She have a slender body that I didn't expect.

"Offt!" I accepted how her body locked on mine, my back meets the floor. Bagbukas ng mata ko, nakita ko kung paano magreflect sa mata niya ang parehas naming gulat.

"Ba-kit..." Her eyes are lost upon looking at me. "M-mali ka ng kinapitan."

Ramdam kong iniisip niya that I'm stupid. There's no word that I could agreed more. I didn't even know why my hands moved like it has their own mind. They kept holding her! She's basically lying on my body, using me to prevent touching the floor! Her body heat didn't become excemption to conquer my sanity. And yet, here I am not moving! What the hell am I doing?!

"Tagged." Leo swifts for their win.

It brings me back to reality. Her eyebrows sharply curved. Lips pursed into a thin line. Anger is her.

"Tsk', ano kasing ginawa mo?!" Doll pushes me. She stood up with an annoyed expression.

My eyes rolled. Tumayo ako para sundan siya. "Doll, you came at my way."

I tried to reason out, but my mouth spits more stupidness. I couldn't help it. Am I being speechless? I couldn't do anything but look at how pissed she is. She didn't need to verbally let me know it. I'm just very familiar on how she shows her negative emotions.

"Dude! What the hell?!" Theo comes to smack my head.

I beamed him my sharp look. No one has ever smacked my head! They can't blame me for losing the game! This freaking Marty is the one to blame! I dug my stare at him. There's someone who puts a hand on my back.

"You can't blame him. You're the one who grabbed the wrong hand." Sam whispers while silly having small laughs. "Why don't you put your anger sa usual person na lagi mong sinisisi?"

Who does he wants me to get angry on?! Didn't Leo and Marty ruined Doll's plan?!

I took a look at his face. "You're right. It wasn't her fault. Sam, why the heck did you let yourself be tagged?! It isn't you to chose an idiotic move and be out."

His eyes grew bigger. Laughter and shock of amusement got mixed on his face. "W-what? Why are you blaming me?!"

"Yeah, it's you and Theo's fault! Anyways, where's that jerk?" I'm pertaining to Marty. That guy makes my blood boils! I should make sure he'll be aware of it.

I walk passed some people. My shoulder made sure to push him.

"That was amazing! Akala ko tatalunin mo ako sa takbunan. Oh, tinalo na nga, hahaha! Ang galing mo ha. I never thought of grabbing someone. You surprise me." He is talking to Doll, getting a little talk.

I could see she's not interested. She also gave me an eye roll before she bid him off to the conversation. "Hmm, sige, next time na lang."

"Alright! Next time, let's play again!" The guy even waves his hand.