56- How Was The Nerd's Second Training?

Theo's P.O.V.

Didn't Sam said he saw Dare here? Bakit hanggang ngayon di pa rin namin makita? We risk running with all others dahil ang sabi ni Alex, he went sa library but Jane wasn't there. He suspected Dare ran there for Jane. Maybe he did something to her?

We got a feeling that he will put Jane sa missing running students and would let her surrender sa mga teachers. If that happens, Jane will be in trouble. She will get another report from the D.O. Ang kinakatakot ko, me and Thea would be find by the teachers before we can find her. I don't want to include Thea sa problema namin sa school rules.

"Here, puwede tayong magtago dito." I opened a classroom.

"Kyah—p!"

Nabigla ako sa tili ni Thea. It wasn't long and loud because her hand covered her mouth fast. However, there's something wrong. She got stunned on her feet.

"What the hell?" I saw what she meant. There's no way she would not be shocked! There's no way she would be shocked because Dare is currently heavy making out with a girl!

Wow, this is pain.

We all think that he's doing some bad things to Jane, 'causing her sudden lost, but look at the guy we suspected. He's busy making out here!

Hinatak ko si Thea papatalikod sa may pinto. We need to stay a bit and let some teachers to pass bago kami lumabas. This is actually a nice place to hide if it's not used like how some guys—like Dare—used it.

Thea could only turned her back. Wala akong magagawa, she's probably not used in seeing some scene. I can't blame her. But seriously, I wish Dare isn't a little aggressive. Anong silbi ng pagtalikod ni Thea, kung may sound pa rin ang ginagawa niya?!

He is seriously kissing the girl hard. Di na nga makita ang mukha nung babae. He's pushing her way too hard against the wall. Parang binubuhat niya just to have his arms locked on her whole body. Hahaha, kakaiba talaga 'tong si Dare.

Come on, nasa school ground pa rin kayo to make miracles. Dude, have some respect.

"Oh my gosh, can you guys stop?" Mahinang asik ni Thea. That's some guts. Though, her hands are still on her closed eyes.

"Ah—wah, opps? I guess we have some intruders." Dare laughed a little. He pulled the girl closer, switching their position. Now, he sat down and she's sitting on him with back facing us. I looked away when he gave her few kisses on her cheeks. Akala ko makikilala ko na 'yung babae, but Dare puts his hand on her head, pressing her face to his shoulders. It is almost a protective gesture.

Actually, he'd never been protective to any girls. He doesn't hug any of them this close. I mean what do I know in his intimate relationships, but it doesn't look like they're doing something beyond making out. They're both wearing jogging pants. No miracles or physical intimation is happening aside from kissing—eh, having making out pala.

But I know Dare, he's very vocal and open when he's flirting. He's the kind of person who talks sweetly and kisses a girl here and there, but not so intense and like this. No hugs or body contact. He never softly caresses someone else's hair, let someone sits on his laps, or body pressed anyone like what he's doing right now.

"Theo, what are you looking at?" His hawk eyes darted me dangerously. "If you want to make out ask the girl besides you. Don't look at mine."

Mine? Confirmed, hindi bastang babae ang kasama niya.

I rolled my eyes. Don't he tell me that, baka kung ano ang isipin ni Thea. "No, I'm just a little disappointed, bro. You're here wasting time when we're all out there being chased by the teachers."