59- How A Nerd Made A Couple?

Theo's P.O.V.

Dare! Dare! Dare, what on earth is on your head, man?!

"No, no, bro!" I grabbed his hand, nakita ko kaagad siyang pahablot kay Mel. Biglaan ang ingay na nagawa ko kaya napalingon ang lahat. Kakaunti na rin ang mga tao, buti at uwian na. Lumingon si Mel na may ngiti sa mukha.

"Dare." She smiles happily. She doesn't know what will happen next.

Dare snatched his arm from me. His furious eyes are nowhere, but on hers. "How dare you?! You changed Doll's med into sleeping pills!"

Immediately, her face falls in shocked na napaltan ng galit. "What?! It isn't my fault?!"

"What are you saying?! You put her in hospital!" He harshly grabbed her jaws. Eyes are bloodily shed, I can see how Mel's pain. "You f*cking put her in a hospital, she almost didn't wake up! Did you know what kind of danger you put her through?!"

"A-ray Dare, nasasaktan ako." She tries to remove his grip.

Napabuntong hininga ako. I really want to help her but I can't. Dare wouldn't allow me or else he will punch me too. Away nilang magpinsan 'yan. Mel put herself to this, masama man pakinggan pero hindi ko talaga siya tulungan. Makakagalaw lang ako pagnanakit na talaga si Dare ng physical. Just one move, after that, I can try to stop him.

"Why did you do that, huh? Why did you do that?!"

I closed my eyes, I can't watch him being like this. I pulled him a little to lessen his hold on her, but he didn't. Just on time, Sam and others entered the classroom. Sinaraduhan ni Alex ang pinto. Mahabang usapan 'to.

"Dare enough. Nothing happened to Jane." Sam guards Dare's close fist.

"What the f*ck did you said?" He gave him a deadly stare.

"She's not critically damaged, alright? It may sound bad that she didn't wake up but medically speaking it wasn't. There's nothing wrong with her."

Mas bilis ang pangyayari at pagkatapos niyang ulitin iyun ay nadaplisan na kaagad siya ng kamao ni Dare. My reflex catches on them to stop Dare, I locked his arms but he's aggressive.

"Dare! Dare, bro, stop."

He's resisting it! Carl also stood between him and Mel to keep him away from her.

Sam wiped the blood from his cut lips. He didn't fight but remained distant to us. Hindi niya ugali ang lumaban. Not him nor Alex. Let's just be thankful that he's not easy to be trigger at fights and that he always been rational to certain things.

"Dare, let her parents deal with this." Alex stood next to Sam.

"I don't need your opinion. I'm straightening her head!"

Mel shivers, she's crying. "Why?! Anong ginawa kong mali?! Jane is just a nerd! She's nothing! At wala namang nangyari ah, she's still alive! Nothing bad happened to her, why do you have to be mad at me?! Dare, you know me before her! Kaya bakit mo siya kinakampihan?! It always has been like that, akala ko ba she's your target, but why are you treating her nicely?! She's just nothing!"

Humagolgol siyang naupong hinahapo ngunit patuloy pa rin sa pag-iyak. Her hands are covered to her mouth, still shaking like her voice. Napa-iling ako. She have this problem, matagal na.  Actually, we all can notice that she wants to be somewhat close to Dare. But I didn't know she'll be this jealous. They're cousins for goodness sake! Why does she have to be like this?

"Are you insane?! You have nothing to do with my business, don't f*cking ever interfere again, Mel! I'm warning you right now, you f*cking don't touch her again!" He pushed some chairs, not letting her out his sight. It's a solid warning.