Frost & Fire

Warnings: Trafficking, Blood, Injury, Murder, Torture, Hospitals, Toxic Relationship, Degradation?, Murder, Mild Swearing, 

Relationship: Gritho, Grian/Sam

Extra Tags: Phoenix Grian, Phoenix Etho

Note: As some of you may notice, I've been slow on updates recently. That's because of two reasons. One, work schedule keeps changing. Two, I've been working on this with another creator! This has been in the works for maybe a week now and am happy to finally be able to release it.

Co-Creator: mosspawz

Enjoy my lovelies.

~***~

Cops busted into Sam's mansion at around one in the morning. When they found Grian in a bed with the omega mark, they woke him up.

"What.. What's going on?" He stuttered, confused on why they were taking him away.

"All we need is for you to come with us." The cops pulled Grian out of bed gently, helping him downstairs where he saw Sam being put in a cop car.

"Sam?"

"Don't worry about him, kid." They brought Grian to the back of an ambulance, "Get him checked out."

The cop pulled a paramedic to the side, "And call that guy from Hermitcraft. I don't think this kid understands what's happening or happened to him."

Grian was brought to the hospital and confused, why had his master been arrested?

Why is he in the hospital?

When Xisuma walked into Grian's room in the hospital, Grian came out of the shower in a robe and bowed to the Alpha and the doctor.

"How would you like me alpha?" He asked as if it was second nature to him.

Both the Doctor and X mentally face-palmed, only realizing now that one of Grian's tasks was under Sam's control.

"I-I don't want you any way except for yourself." Xisuma says, earning a head tilt from the young boy, "Here let me show you." X took out a book, showing it to Grian, "Hermitcraft. We're a family of redstoners, builder's, comedians, scientists, and all around kind hearted people."

Grian listened then looked up at the doctor and X.

"What about master Sam? Is he alright with this if I go?"

The doctor and X looked at each other as if to say "Do you want to tell him?"

"What's wrong with master?" Grian asked frightened, eyes wide, "Is master okay?"

Sam really fucked this kid over... Xisuma thought, "Uh... Look, kid. What Sam did to you was illegal. He harmed you in ways that he made you think was okay."

"But it was okay?"

"No. No, kid, you're a victim. Just come home with us. Okay?"

Grian shook his head no, then clearly looked distraught, "I want master back I don't believe you, I want to be alone please." Grian said this knowing not to raise his voice to an alpha. The doctor and Xisuma left the room, Grian went back to his spot in the corner, beginning to think in he was being kept away from his master.

Master would either be waiting or need rescue. So Grian thought, What would master do?

Grian jumped out the window minutes later, and began his search for Master.