chapter 1

The long corridor towards  the ICU seemed silent and empty...
Two three chairs were there which is empty and at the corner side there was a chair , which was close to the ICU door was occupied..
There a manly figure was sitting with his hands on his head ....
His fingers was  crossed and his head hung down...

His light blue shirt had stains of blood here and there...
He could see the shadows of nurses who's running here and there...
The man sat straight.... and the person is revealed to be Dheeraj....
Streaks of water can be seen on his face which indicates that he was crying...
Suddenly his phone rang...
He took it up and saw his brother darshan's number...

" Hello...darsh" Dheeraj said slowly...

"Raj...what did doctor said ? Is everything fine? How's he?" Darshan asked..

" Don't know darsh...they aren't saying anything...." Dheeraj replied

" Ok... I've said to niteesh uncle... he'll be there in a few minutes.." Darshan said

"What about Sonu????" Dheeraj asked curiously...

" She didn't know yet..." He replied..

" What about tomorrow then?" He asked at low voice..

" Don't know..may be will postpone..let's see" darshan replied

" Ok.. I'll call you..if there's any emergency..." Dheeraj said

" Ok" darshan replied and hung up the call....

Dheeraj put the phone back in his pocket and sat by resting his head back on to the chair...he closed his eyes and started reminiscing the past....
How his life made him sat before  an ICU in a hospital.....

Flashback.......

6 years back
Nikku, raj, bhavi ,and Darsh....
They were 4 bodies and one soul .... moreover friends, they were a family...
Where the head of the family was ofcourse Darshan....all studied at the same college...

Darshan,  the big brother of Dheeraj was the eldest amongst them ...
He is the third year student of management studies at st.xaviers college, Mumbai at that time..... being the eldest, he was very much concerned about the other 3 and was well matured enough...
He looked after nikku and bhavi as his own sisters and even sometimes Dheeraj felt that darshan loves  them the most ...
But he was very much happy for that...

And the naughty children among them was ofcourse Dheeraj and his Sonu....
When talking about Dheeraj and niharika aka his sonu...their friendship wasn't started from college..it started from their lower primary school itself...

Dheeraj was like  her bodyguard at school...they completed High school, higher secondary and now even college at same class and Same department....
They didn't wanted to move apart or get seperated....
Niharika took it as  common among friends...but she was unaware of Dheeraj's feelings...

He met her at his age of 7 ....
That time he was very much friendly to her...
After years passed and when he reached at the age of 10 ...
That friendship slowly changed to protection...
Then over protection....
Slowly.. slowly that protection turned to curiousity..

When he reached his adolescents....it changed to attraction....
At first, he consoled himself as it was just a silly thought and play of his hormones...but everyday that feeling overpowered his thoughts...
Slowly slowly that attraction changed to infatuation...

And when he reached at the verge of his adolescents...at the age of 17, he realised that it's not a mere infatuation...it's love....
Yes, passionate and deep love for her...
He can't imagine a life without her...
But he didn't tell to her as he didn't want to broke her friendship....