chapter 4

what but raj...now don't pretend that you're not ready...I know you loves her a lot... right?" Maheshwari asked in a low voice which shocked Dheeraj....

" Maa... that..I...I.." he stammered..

" Now you  don't want to pretend as if you wasn't ready for this alliance....I know everything and I promised Dhawan ji that I'll make her my daughter in law...you will marry her.." Maheswari said

" But maa ...we have to ask Nikku once " darshan said...

" Haa darsh... Sangeetha will ask her..or else I myself will ask her.."Maheshwari said and left the room...

Dheeraj looked at his brother...
" Darsh.." he called

Darshan came near him .. wrapped his arms around his brother's shoulder....

" be happy raj... finally your dream is going to become true..I'm happy for you..but.." darshan paused

" Sonu?? Will she accept me? Darsh.. could she forget her past ...you think so ?" Dheeraj's hazel eyes got wet ....

" You're not a stranger for her yaar... she saw you years before she saw Ashish
.. surely she will understand...and will be a good wife...I know my sakhi.." darshan said ...

Now he felt a bit consoled.... afterall she knew him much better than Ashish..she will understand him and...his feelings...
A slight smile crept on his face...
Darshan left leaving Dheeraj alone....
.
.
At niharika's room,
Niharika was sitting near the window looking outside...
Her face had no emotions...
Just then Bhavini came inside
She had red puffy eyes and red nose....
She saw niharika sitting there...
He went towards her...side hugged her and kept her head on Nikki's shoulder...

" Di.." she called in a broken voice..

" Mm.." niharika said in a cold tone .

" Why did God choose him di...why?" Bhavi asked niharika and tears started rolling down from Bhavi's eyes...
But she quickly wipe it and sat straight...

" Sorry to ask you but ....did you really loved him?" Bhavini asked to which niharika was about to say something.. suddenly ....

" Nikku , niteesh uncle is calling you." They heard Rithika's sound .... she raised her face to see Rithika standing at the door....

Niharika just nodded and went outside...
Bhavini closed the door...
.
.
At main hall,
As she entered everyone except Dheeraj was there... even Rithika was also there...
Dheeraj left to his office as he was on leave for the past 2 weeks...

"What happened maa" she asked
Sangeetha was about to say but Maheswari signalled her that she will speak....

" Beta...that how many days we can stay like these...we have to move on .. haven't we?...." Maheshwari asked her..

" Aunty...I know what you all are talking about..and my horoscope..." Niharika stated with an emotionless face..

" Ha beta...we won't force you if there's not a problem called horoscope.." niteesh said...

" So.... fixed...who is the guy...tell that too and I want to accept whoever is...right?" She looked at her father with fury in her eyes..

" No...no...it's not like that..." Sangeetha tried to calm her..

" I know ...any one of your business partners or their sons would have offered a life for me after hearing our condition.. as alms.." she said looking at her parents...