chapter 10

He went out of the room like a Strom to search who was it...
He latched the door with a thud and this made everyone present at the hall look at him...

" Darsh ... somebody is outside" while rushing towards the main door , Dheeraj said to darshan in a hurry...

Hearing that, darshan too followed him...
Both the brothers searched for sometime around their house again and again but didn't found anything....
And here at the room,
Niharika was still standing there placing her hands on her chest.... confused and horrified, unable to understand what's just happened..she could feel still her heart is beating like a drum inside and she could hear her own heart beats loudly and clearly...
Her thoughts wandered here and there...

Niharika's POV

Who it will be? And what.. what's all this...if it's his business rivals..then why is he targeting only raj..why not darsh bhai? But...wait...that mysterious girl in our engagement...is that her? Or someone is behind her...that girls behaviour,her way of looking,her glances...it wasn't fair...I'm sure someone is plotting against us and who it will be and why....

Pov ends

She drank a glass of water from the hug which is kept on the nearby table..she went outside to check...
She saw a confused Maheswari and Rithika standing at the door looking for dheeraj and darsh...

" Maa" niharika called

" What happened beta? Why is he running?" Maheshwari asked

" Maa... it's ...it's ...i don't know.. somebody... We saw a shadow..it..it.. watched us from ..the window...and.." niharika said looking tensed..

" What ? Who? Whose shadow?" Maheshwari asked in astonishment and Rithika came to her..

" Nikku ..are you ok?" She asked

" Yeah bhabhi..but... I don't feel anything right.." she replied and Maheswari looked at her in confusion....

Just then darshan and Dheeraj came inside ...
" What happened beta...what's going on..?" Maheshwari asked

" Don't know maa..we saw somebody's shadow through the window and it was watching us.." Dheeraj replied

" Why raj? Who's that ..?" Darshan asked

" Yaar.. don't know..may be some Business rivals...and today when I returned from office also.." Dheeraj said in a flow and just then he realised what he said...

He didn't want to share that incident with his family as he know everyone will get panick, especially his mother...
He big his tongue and continued..

" I mean... when I returned from office...that time also I got some strange feelings.." he said and looked at everybody..

Darshan's eyes narrowed in a questioning manner and he just ignored it...

" Darsh... tomorrow itself..appoint a security guard..ok? I don't want to take risk.." Maheswari said to which darshan nodded but still darshan's questioning gaze was hunting Dheeraj..

He looked away ..
Without speaking a single word , niharika went to the room...
Dheeraj followed her..

She came back to the room and stood there ...she looked here and there ..her eyes welled up with tears...she was so lost in her own thoughts that she even didn't realised that Dheeraj was standing right back of her...

" Sonu ..." She heard Dheeraj calling softly near her ears...

His hot breathe fell on her ears made her senses shiver...
She looked back and he frowned seeing her eyes...
It was wet due to tears..