chapter 6

He sighed inside and again posed for the photos but still her mind was roaming around that stranger girl....

Meanwhile on the courtyard of her house...
That same girl was again talking to someone over the phone...

" Yes... That bi*** is really enjoying her engagement... neither guilty nor sadness was visible in her eyes..." That girl said while gritting her teeth

That person on the other side of the phone said something and she replied back..

" Yeah..I'll be here...you don't worry..I'll update everything...yeah ... bye..." She said and put her phone back to her shoulder bag and left...
.
.
Niharika mind was not at all with her now...it's behind that strange girl...
She is getting very bad vibes from her glances...
Dheeraj noticed this and enquired what happened..
She just nodded her head in Nothing but actually it wasn't true...
Soon after that , everyone had their food, soon came the departure time....
Niharika stood at the balcony looking at them...

Darshan ,niteesh and Namish was busy in planning for the next day while Sangeetha, Maheswari and rekha was discussing about to today...
Dheeraj look here and there and he looked upwards as he felt a strong gaze on him... suddenly his eyes fell on her...
She was looking at him...

He got lost looking at her...
She smiled a bit nervously....
He understood that she's not feeling well...
He asked what happened through gesture...
She shrugged her shoulders and nodded in nothing...
He smiled a bit and asked her to smile ..
She smiled...
Then he signalled her to smile widely by stretching his index finger and thumb...
She giggled at his cuteness...
He too giggled seeing her....
She waved her hands and he too...
Soon they went ....
.
.
Niharika came back to the room to saw Bhavini standing beside the window looking outside..her head resting on the wall beside window...
" Bhavi?" Niharika called and she saw bhavini wiping her tears..

" What happened?" She asked with concern and rushed towards her... hugging her tightly...

" No...no..nothing ...di...after tomorrow... I'll miss you..." She managed to say...

" Aww...that's the matter...i was scared..I'll miss you too but I'll come ..I'm not going so far dear ...." She said caressing her back...

She said nothing.. Bhavini just hugged niharika tightly and went from her room....

On reaching back home, Dheeraj recieved a call and that was Ashish's father Ankit's call...he called him to just inform that they are here at Mumbai to attend his wedding because Dheeraj already invited them for the wedding...

On hearing that he took his car and went to them...
It's only a 15 minutes travel from his home to theirs and it's alomst close to the street where niharika's house was located....
He reached there and saw them...
He took blessings from them...

" You told us na beta ...you want to take something from Ashish's room as he told you...go and take it..." Radhika said
Her eyes filled with tears...

Dheeraj just nodded and went upstairs to his room...
Dheeraj slowly opened his room...
Memories came running infront of his eyes...
It started to run like a film infront of him...
He closed his eyes and tears escaped from his eyes....
He went near a big picture of Ashish and stood infront of it....

" Ashish...as your wish , the day after tomorrow, I'm going to marry Sonu....i promise I'll give all the happiness and love to her...but before that, as a friend I want your prayers for our new life...." Dheeraj said in a broken voice...

He stood there for sometime and he moved towards his wardrobe..
He opened it and found his diary ..as he know where he usually keep his personal things...
Then he searched for his medical reports as hr already promised that he won't let anyone to know about his disease...so he decided to took that too along with the diary...