chapter 20

Raj...why you stopped...you love me.. right?" She asked and he looked up at her all perplexed...
As according to him , it's a secret that no body knows except him.....

He was hell shocked and looked at her in astonishment.... unknowingly his eyes welled up with tears.....
He immediately looked down and asked stammering
" Who t..told...yo..you...?"

" I saw your diary.." she said directly, without any hesitation....

Again his eyes shred beads of tears... but immediately he felt a warm hands over his red cheeks...
He looked up to see his love wiping his tears....
She too had tears filled in her eyes....

" Then why didn't you tell me..?" She asked

" I was just...I...I.." he stammered without meeting her....

" And you didn't bother to know my feelings..." She asked back with tears..

" I ...you was in love with ash...." He asked

" Quiet raj...be quiet!!!!!" She yelled this time which startled him...

" How can you....how can you say that?...I loved you...not him.." she yelled and stormed to the balcony intentionally....

He just sat on the bed in astonishment...his lips parted aways and he sat on the edge of the bed with his hands on his head....

his lips parted aways and he sat on the edge of the bed with his hands on his head

" What she just said....???she ... she....saw my.... oh god ...she knows that I love her and she loves me she loves me..oh god Dheeraj she loved you..but why she married Ashish? Why?......." He mumbled to himself , bitting his nails...

He got up from the bed and walked out of the room to find her.... to ask her...
He saw a figure standing in balcony
Her arms crossed against her chest.....he slowly went near her and stood beside her...she looked at him...

" Raj I...." She was about to say something, he cut her

"Sonu...why Sonu..can't you tell me...I agree that's my mistake also but you should have tell me...I was..then why Sonu...why did you marry him... why?? Sonu.. "

" I wasn't married to him...I wasn't.." she again yelled but in a  low voice..

" What? What are you saying Sonu... please....it's.." he placed his hands on his head as it pained badly...

Niharika got scared seeing his condition...he sat on the floor still his hands on his head ....

"Raj.. sorry...raj...sorry...I ..was just ..trust me ...I didn't want to hurt you...I love you... is it hurting" She tried her best to calm him down and she just hugged him and placed his head on her chest....

He found solace in her touch as his head got the warmth of her chest..he again snuggled more into her chest and  hugged her tightly as if he is in trance ....
She , she just got melt in his touch after days ,she too felt his warm embrace.....She too felt solace