chapter 14

As months passed by,
Niharika and dheeraj got more closer and closer to each other... each day , niharika was exploring the lover inside her raj and dheeraj was discovering the love side of his Sonu....
Now both are no more shy in expressing their love , whether through actions or through words.....
Day by day, Dheeraj got more and more romantic to his beautiful ,alluring wife...his best friend...

It was beautiful Sunday morning
And today it's a free day for both Dheeraj and Darshan and both will be there at house...Sunday was the only day they got to spend with family in  whole day long...and fortunately,today Dheeraj and niharika is completing the 6 months of their married life....
After a lot of struggles and tribulations, finally they are enjoying the days of their marital bliss....

The warm hot sun rays  slowly peeped through the white curtains made niharika's beauty sleep disturbed...
She again snuggled into her husband's arms which wrapped around her securely .....he hugged her more tightly as if he is protecting her from all evil eyes....

They two enjoyed their cuddling session till  the alarm cringed into their ears...
Dheeraj got frustrated and switched off the alarm and pulled the blanket above them again and cuddled her more tightly....
Niharika opened her eyes to see the most beautiful sight infront of her eyes...
Her baby husband was sleeping cutely facing her...his cute yet handsome face looked annoyed because of the light rays filled in the room...she chuckled at him and placed a soft peck on his forehead...

" Morning Sonu " he said without opening his eyes in a husky voice...

" Good morning racoo " she said pulling his cute cheeks and was about to get up, he again pinned her to the bed...

" Arrey" she wondered to which he placed his finger on her lips and came on the top of her....

Without opening his eyes, he slowly leaned down to peck her lips ...
When he was about to peck, she immediately put her hands on his lips and he kissed her palms....he frowned realising that and opened his eyes to look at her in confusion....

" you haven't brushed yet...chi.." she said knitting her eyebrows together in a playful manner....

" Achcha...." He said and pinned her both hands to the both sides and kissed her lips roughly and passionately....

Niharika literally got drowned in his magical kiss and eventually her hands entangled with his soft locks....
After a good period of sucking, licking and smooching...he moved apart because of the lack of oxygen and he laid down on the crook of her neck , inhaling her fragrance .....

" by the way Kissing without brushing isn't too bad " she said caressing his hairs....

" Is it ?" He asked and again brushed his nose on her neck which send a tickling sensation all over her body...

Their cute romantic moment again got disturbed by the knock on the door...He got up from the bed with annoyance in his face and opened the door to see Rithika standing with hrishika in her hands....
Within thus time, niharika too got up from the bed and went to bathroom...

" What happened bhabhi... why is she so sad?" He asked slightly pulling her cheeks but that made hrishika cry out loud....

" Oo..oo.. what's this yaar...subah subah agayi...chachu is so dump ..haina baby.." they heard darshan's voice from behind and he scooped his little angel into his arms...

Dheeraj made a face and messed up darshan's well set hair using his hands...
Darshan got irritated ...he handed over Hrishika to Rithika and and both brothers started to fight like kids...