chapter 13

Next morning ,
Sunrays peeped through the window and niharika opened her eyes to see herself cocooned inside the as of her love, her husband...
His hands was wrapped around her waist and her head rested on his well toned chest....
She smiled at him and who is sleeping cutely like a baby with a content expression on his face...

She remembered how her life changed  in one day how she got her love back after years ..she smiled to herself thinking about them....
She softly pecked on his forehead and removed some hair strands which was falling over his forehead...he snuggled more into her when she touched him and she giggled and whispered into his ears " good morning...utho...it's already 7"

" Na...sone do na Sonu.." he pouted like a kid and snuggled more into her....

She didn't gave up...she deliberately shouted into his ears .." utho....!!!!!"

He startled and sat up on the bed in one go and niharika giggled seeing his actions....
She got up from the bed laughing like a maniac and he immediately pulled her towards him by holding her wrist..she directly fell over him ....
He removed hair strands from her face and stared into her eyes...

" Yesterday you told me about some surprises amd today you are sleeping lazily.... huh?" She asked faking angry expression...
His eyes immediately widened and left her ..she got up from his grip...

" Oh god...how can I forgot..that.." he said to himself by patting slightly on his own forehead and ran into bathroom....

She giggled at his antics and went downstairs....

After sometime,
Everyone gathered around the dining table to have their breakfast... Rithika and niharika served for everyone and they too sat down...
Maheshwari noticed her younger daughter in law's face was glowing in happiness for unknown reasons...

She smiled and asked her " Nikku beta.. what happened.. today you looks more glowing..."

" Kuch nahi maa..bas.." she searched for words as she turned all pink and shy ...with that blush,she looked at Dheeraj....
But he wasn't listening all these as he was busy in something in phone...
She knitted her eyebrows and Within no time,he immediately got up from the dining table... putting his phone back to his pants pocket...

" Ma...have to go... there's an urgent meeting..bye.." he said and left upstairs..

Niharika looked confused and followed him...
She washed her hands and immediately followed him..
She came to their room to see Dheeraj taking his laptop and stormed out of the room...
Niharika stood there perplexed...she felt bad that he didn't even bothered to say bye to her...
She stood there lost in her own thoughts when suddenly she felt someone kissing her cheeks...
She looked at side to see Dheeraj winking at her...
Before she could ask anything, he pecked her lips and went away saying " bye... don't forget..be ready at sharp 6pm.."
She stood there looking at him and smiling...
.
.
At evening
Niharika was searching her wardrobe for the past 15 minutes to select a cloth to wear ....
It's already 5:45 and she have to get ready in 15 minutes..she got hell frustrated thinking about that just then she got a  call from Dheeraj..

" Ready ?" He asked without even bothered to say hello..

" I'm getting ready..." She replied

" Ok.. I'll be there in 15 minutes...I'm leaving..." He said and hung up the call...

She again looked frustrated and just then her eyes caught on her favourite pink saree....
She immediately took it out and got ready....