chapter 2

Dheeraj stood there like a stone... he just can't believe what the doctor said right now......

" No..no...this can't be true...no..." He mumbled to himself...

Just then , niteesh and his brother Namish came to the hospital...
Dheeraj saw them and stood numb as he didn't know what should he tell them now ..

" Beta ..what did doctor said...."he asked...

" They are trying their best uncle..." Dheeraj stammered...

" Nikku didn't know yet...what should I say her.." niteesh said with hand on his forehead...

Dheeraj's heart weakened thinking about her... Could she tolerate this?
He don't know how to react....

" Uncle.. function...??" raj asked..

" I don't know anything beta... Darsh didn't told his parents yet...they are still at the venue...I don't know beta what should I say now.." Niteesh sat on the chair with hands on his head...

Dheeraj held his shoulders...Namish stood there but just then his phone rang...
" Bhavi hai...what should I say?" Namish asked raj..

" Don't say anything uncle...just tell them that you will be back " he suggested...

" Hmm.." he sighed and went out with his phone...

Just then a nurse came outside...
" Patient regained his consciousness...."

Dheeraj's face lit up and niteesh too...

" But his condition is critical... he is asking for some Dheeraj and said that he immediately want to see him..." nurse added..

" That's me..." Dheeraj said in shock...

" You can come inside.." nurse said ...
He followed the nurse ...

The scene infront of him was horrible....he got terrified seeing his friend....his eyes filled with tears...

He was covered with white bandages all over his body and a oxygen mask was on his nose...he was surrounded by several machines and one machine indicated his life line....

Dheeraj felt like his body is going all numb...
He slowly went near his friend and looked at him with shock...
Tears started rolling down from his cheeks and it fall on to Ashish's hands..
He slowly opened his eyes...
Dheeraj suddenly sat beside him in a chair and held his hands gently...

" Raj..." He called softly..

" Ye..yes ... Ashish ...I'm..I'm..here... nothing will happen to you.." He stammered...

" Raj.... please... forgive me... I'm.. sorry..." he said..

" For what? You are my best friend..I'll never let anything happen to you.. you
want come back to life and you will...your... your... niharika is waiting for you..." He said...

" Seriously....is she my Niharika raj?... think once more before you say she is mine..." He said in low voice which shocked raj...

" Why...it's your marriage with..with.. her..." Raj said..

" Yes..but she is someone else too.. someone is loving her raj..very much...may be more than me...more than anyone..do you have any guess..who it is?" He said fixing his glance at raj...

Dheeraj  got shocked to the core...

" what's he is saying? Is he out of his mind or..did he ..no..no.." he thought to himself and he loosened his grip when he heard that...he looked at him in shock...tears filled in his eyes..