chapter 24

Niharika felt as she is on cloud nine now when Dheeraj got discharged from hospital...he asked her how he reached here to which she slowly and carefully explained everything to him...

He just listened to her silently...the each and every word she spoke pricked inside his heart like thrones ...
After she completed he hugged her tightly, closing his eyes....

" Sonu...I'm sorry.. because of me you suffered a lot....but trust me I can't recollect anything.... I'm feeling like I'm just woke up from a sleep.... seriously I didn't know that I troubled you this much Sonu.." he said

"No raj ...what are you saying.. It's ok...it happened and it's our fate..we have to accept it...it's ok... But now I'm so happy that I got my racoon back..." She said moving apart from his hug and pulling his cheeks...
He just smiled at her and took her hands in his and kissed it...

" Really ....now I wanted to start a fresh and new beginning with you... yeah I really mean it and really wanted to....from now onwards,no tears no sadness...only happiness..only you and me " he said looking directly into her eyes .....she nodded her head up and down in agreement...

Just then ,they the heard door creak opening.... both parted away and looked up to see darshan standing with a bill and medicines in his hand....
He came inside and sat on the chair beside...

" Hey...how is he ?" He asked to niharika in a low voice...

" Hey ..I'm alright...and I'm not still that old one...I remembers everything..." Dheeraj narrowed his eyes at darshan to which darshan sighed....

" Achcha hua ki ise yaad aa gaya...drama karke karke dhak chuka hu mein..." ( It's good that you got your memory back... I'm already tired by doing drama for you)Darshan faked sadness ....

" Sakha.... please...stop now...raj don't take much stress....ghar jake bhi jagada kar sakte hai tum dono ko( you both can fight even after going back to home)" niharika said to which both gave a sharp glare to her....

" Ha sakhi ... doctor told me that we have to stay here two more days as there are another test for him..." Darshan said

" But why ....look I'm alright..I have no problem..then why?I can't stay here anymore..I have to reach home as soon as possible..I want to meet ma, bhabhi and I'm already missing hrishu badly" Dheeraj whined like a stubborn kid

" No raj...you have to ....look at you ... already pale and weak..it's just a matter of two days after that you can go wherever you want..and you can meet ma, rithi and hrishu ." Darshan instructed him just like a big brother...he nodded....

Ankit and radhika got very much happy hearing the news of Dheeraj gained his memory...they did all help for them in these two days and after two days they went back to Mumbai....

Maheswari was on cloud nine seeing her son like this after a long month of time... niharika has already informed them and Maheswari was all set to welcome her son back....she hugged him and both shred tears of joy ....
He took hrishika in his arms and side hugged Rithika....
" Chachu.." he heard his little angel hrishika calling him and he swirled her inside his arms ....
They all drowned in the world of happiness and just at that time , again to double their happiness... Maheshwari just broke that surprise.....

" So Nikku.raj....do you both know what's the date tomorrow...?" Maheshwari asked looking at them....
Both looked each other with a confusing expression and shook their head....

" Don't you guys know...then let me remember you that tomorrow is a big day for you both...and..." Rithika was about to continue but Dheeraj and Niharika suddenly cut off her and said in unison...