chapter 7

She stared into his black brownish eyes and he into her black ones......
Tears welled up in her eyes seeing him...

" Who are you ? " He asked in confusion..
.
.
At Singhania mansion,
The large grand gates of Singhania mansion opened for the car to enter...
Everybody got down from the car...
Maheshwari was already there with some relatives ...
She left the wedding hall soon after marriage because she wanted to do arrangements for graha pravesh...( Welcome ceremony)

Maheshwari came with a wide smile and aarti thali in her hands to welcome the bride and groom...
Niharika didn't feel any type of uncomfortable because she came here numerous times before but today she is going to get into the house as  a wife and daughter in law ....

Maheshwari did aarti to both and she asked niharika to the kick the pot Filled with rice...
She did the same and both niharika and dheeraj stepped together into the house...as a new beginning from friends to life  partners...

Rithika took niharika to Dheeraj's room , and from today it's their room...
Rithika and niharika entered into the room...a servent bought niharika's luggages into the room...
Rithika left the room by saying her that she'll be back in a minute...
She looked around the room and every thing remained the same as before..the only difference is that the room was already well decorated with white and red flowers....

The cute raccoon toy which she gifted him on his birthday was hung on the wall...she chuckled seeing that...
She saw some photo frames hanging on wall..
She went near it...
There were so many pictures of Dheeraj...his childhood pic, his pictures with his mother, darsh .. with hrishika and she noticed at the last corner  , his photo with her...
And another selfie  of her, him with darsh which they took during their college drama ...

She ran her fingers through the picture and Chuckled...
She recalled their old memories...but her chain of thoughts broke  when her eyes fell on another one  ...of him with Ashish..
Her expressions changed from happy to a sad one...

She looked away and started to remove her heavy jewelries...
Rithika came with something in her hands...
Niharika passed a smile and looked into her hands ...

" What's this ?" Niharika asked

" Maa gave it ...it's a custom Nikku...these are the  traditional ornaments which our family's daughter in laws wear on their first night...maa's mother in law gave that to her..she gave it to me and now I'm handing over it to you...you have to give it to your daughter in law" Rithika explained and winked at her...

Niharika smiled in surprise and bought it in her hands...

" But...bhabhi...this " she asked

" Yes , you have to wear it..its mandatory..it's our family's custom.." Rithika stated

" Ok..bhabhi..well um...this saree is gorgeous.." niharika exclaimed looking at the beautiful sandal colour saree with orange borders and mirror work on it...