chapter 18

" Ashish?!!!!?!!" A mere whisper escaped from her mouth.....

The man smiled at her and asked
" pardon?"

Just then darshan came there, hearing calling bell to check who came, he saw the man standing at the door ... darshan took a minute to recognise the tall figure standing infront of him...

" Hei....how long yaa...ab aa rahe ho?" Darshan voice cut off the silence between them and and made niharika come out of her trance....

She turned to see a smiling darshan coming towards them...
Niharika moved to sideway and Darshan hugged him tightly...

" How long.... where were you...now you got time to see us?"darshan asked to which that man replied..

" Sorry bhai...I was busy..but from now onwards I will be here...I won't go anywhere.." he said , keeping an eye on niharika while saying the last statement...

Darshan moved back and looked at niharika who's still standing there looking at them ...

" Oh..you don't know him right sakhi... he is Aham ... Ashish's twin brother...just 5 minutes younger than him..." Darshan said and niharika's breathe literally came back to tracks...

She sighed inside and slightly smiled at him...he took his specs from his pocket, put on  it and smiled at her...

Aham verma
( Twin brother of Ashish...the only difference is that aham wears spectacles and is a little bit thin than Ashish..)

" Me too got scared for a moment...but then I thought about you...you remember when was the last time we met? " Darshan asked and he nodded in no

"when you was only 2 years old.." darshan said and both laughed...

"And after that we didn't get any chance to meet..And  You didn't even come when our Ashish...." Darshan stopped in middle..his voice turned heavy and Aham's expression too got changed...

He replied " I got a bit busy ....and moreover I didn't want to see my ashu like that...and I can't .." his voice was heavy with emotions...
Afterall he had lost a part of himself...
Suddenly his gaze fell on niharika who is standing there.. looking down..

" Hi... Um....is this Niharika... Dheeraj's wife  ..?" He asked and she nodded ....he streched his hands forward and she too ...

" Hi ..I'm Aham...Aham verma.. Ashish's twin" he uttered his first sentence...and  his voice ,also resembled to Ashish's.....
both shared a shake hand and he passed a smile...

"Once Ashish told me that he have a brother..but he didn't even show me pics or something....and also Dheeraj and Ashish were friends but why don't you?" Niharika asked and this time aham replied

" Well.. um... we are twins..but we got separated in a very young age... actually my father's brother and his wife was settled in America...they were childless and my parents gave me to them as their own child..they took me to America...I did my schooling, college everything in America...but Yeah, I used to come and visit my parents and Ashish on my holidays...I and Dheeraj were also friends..but again my parents moved to Delhi.. Ashish also got separated from Dheeraj and me too..so...I didn't get the chance to meet him afterwards..."

" Oh.." niharika smiled at him and just then they heard a sound from behind...

" Ashish... You came...what a surprise...where were you ..yaar...I Missed you a lot" Dheeraj plastered a fake smile on his face and hugged aham tightly....