Bonus chapter

After 6 months,

Niharika's pov
It's been 6 months....6. Months after that incident and I can't believe that I myself overcame all the hurdles in my life .....
A never thought that my life would be like a coller coaster ride....which loads of emotions.....i won over all the tribulations in my life and it's impossible without my raj...I did it all because he was with me..as my strength..my love....
How I could stop myself from adoring my cute baby husband..my forever crazy best friend.....

Life, for us , has now become serene and blissful....our marriage life...we are enjoying each and every bit of it....our cute fights, our banters, our cute but sometimes, hot and wild romance!!!you know how passionate is he for me....
His smile is enough for me feel peace and bliss.....and he is happy as ever....

I could hear his laughter and loud cheering from the lawn even sitting inside our room....he is much much happier than ever before and to make his happiness two times double, tomorrow for us is a big day.....it's a marriage....yes...a marriage..
Marriage of his best friend and my sister....
Yes!!!!  Finally Aham is getting married  and the the biggest surprise is the bride.....it's none other than my sister Bhavini....

After that incident, both were so guilty ... even darshan went to call police, but me and raj stopped him....we know that they have done a mistake...but it's ok... bhavini is my sister...the only daughter my Namish chacha and rekha chachi,whom I love  like my parents...I can't see him in pain...
And whata the wrong with aham too....he loved his brother a lot and he was unaware of the fact that Ashish had cancer...so due to his misunderstanding, he hated us...
From his side, he was right...but he got a bit late to know the truth... even If I was there in is position ..then I would also react like this may be...
So me and raj decided to forgive them in despite of others hesitancy.....and aham finally admitted that at some point,he  had fallen for her .... after his confession,she too agreed to come out her worries and accepted him wholeheartedly.....

We are happy, moreover our families are happy .... everybody slowly slowly started to forget about everything...and time is like that ..it heels everything....

And Ankit uncle and radhika aunty is now on cloud nine...poor them, they didn't know about the whole Chaos happened here.. thank God...and mr.handsome is in groom side and I'm in bride side.....

And at present, we are at my house and down at  lawn, bachelor party is going on...I already saw his taking wodka shots....now it's total silence there ...and I think all have returned to their rooms as its already 11....then he'll also be here at any time...let him come.... If he try to cuddle with me after drinking, then he will see who  actually this niharika is ......

Pov ends

Niharika was engrossed in her own thoughts when the door suddenly creaked and opened widely....she looked up to see her hot handsome husband standing at the door side with all his glory ....in SRK's signature posture....

She turned her head away as she know now her already romantic husband will turn super romantic after drinking.....

" Hey .....kya hua...? Apni pati dev ko swagat nahi karogi jaan e man" he said being a bit romantic....of course, his wodka shots are doing their job...

She got up from the bed and he immediately get inside the room and closed the door by pushing it with his foot....
He walked slowly and carefully towards her....she knew what's going to happen....still , she stood there without meeting his gaze...

And for him, for him she looked like an enchantress,who attracts him towards her with her magical eyes...her black brownish eyes seemed more like a magnet to him...her luscious lips seemed like a petals of roses for him...