chapter 19

"Dheeraj...this is just a beginning buddy ...the game has only started.."
Aham said to himself in mind and flashed an evil smirk.....

Niharika felt awkward for what just happened...she arranged herself and forced a smile....
He too smiled back and within time, she left from there....
His total hatred and rage towards them can now visible on his face....he gritted his teeth and went inside his room, closing the door with a thud..
.
.
Dheeraj came inside his room and sat on his bed in frustration....
His head is aching badly thinking about their closeness...  Suddenly Some blurred memories of him kissing her and she kissing back passed through his mind which was never happened ,according to him...
he shrugged off his thoughts...
He closed his eyes as tears formed in his eyes and it fell down like  beads as he closed it...his grip on bed tightened as he again thought of their closeness...

Dheeraj's pov

What!! What!!what !! What's happening to me ...why I'm feeling like she is all mine and no one other than me hasn't any right in her... Why???
I know they are husband and wife and it's common among couples...but why I'm feeling bad about it....
Yes , I still love her but now she is some other's wife and that too my  best friend's...
No Dheeraj..you can't betray your friend....you have to accept the truth...yeah it will be difficult at first but slowly slowly you have to get use of it....

Pov ends

Just then niharika entered into his room to see him sitting on bed with his eyes closed tight...
Frustration was visible in his face...she got tensed seeing him like that and went near him...
He looked up as he saw a shadow infront of him, before wiping his tears...

" Raj..are you fine?" Niharika asked sitting on floor on her knees placing her hands on his shoulder...

" Yeah...I'm ..but why are here.... Ashish would be waiting for you? Sonu I'm telling you..now Stop bothering about me and take care of him... afterall he is your..." Dheeraj said in a serious tone without meeting her eyes....

She slowly got up from the floor and looked at him...her eyes welled up but immediately gaining courage, she said " I told you already not to say a word about it..or else I'll....hmm..now let's come to the point ..I'll be here to take care of you....no matter what...now b
Obey me like a. Good boy or else you won't meet me ... forever..."

Her last made his heart shattered into pieces...he knows his Sonu...she will surely do what she said ...
He can't bear the pain of being seperated from her...so he decided to remain silent....

" Ok meri maa... I'll.." he said joining his hands infront of her which she giggled....

She made him sit on the bed leaning on to the head board with the support of a pillow and took his medicines...
He admired her ....

" This girl never fails to get me drool over her..." He. Thought to himself and Chuckled...

Within this time, she came with his medicines and put it inside his mouth and helped him to drink water....

" Sonu...." He called

" Hmm" she replied

" Can I sleep on your shoulders..for today?" His question with innocent eyes made her heart wrench....
She could only see love in his eyes...

" Whats there to ask for.." she asked back and sat beside him...he slowly leaned down towards her shoulder...
He slowly closed his eyes in the sedation of medicine...
Shee slowly caressed his cheeks and placed a soft peck on his forehead with out disturbing  him...
.
.
.
3 months passed by ,
It been 3 months since Aham had made his entry .... niharika some where didn't get any good vibes from him....
Within these months, she started  suspecting him as he is always busy in phone calls and she noticed sometimes him giving sharp glare to Dheeraj... niharika always wondered what's the reason behind his weird behaviour....

Sometimes he really ' enjoyed' playing her husband's role in front of Dheeraj and it always ended up in hurting Dheeraj...

Dheeraj too started recovering from his fractures... But it didn't backup ed his memories....
Niharika woke up every day in a anticipation of Dheeraj recognising her...but all her anticipation will got shattered at the end of the day...
Niharika took the responsibility of Dheeraj taking to hospital and doctor also said that he's perfectly alright..
He also suggested her to slowly slowly make him remember things... not in sudden...but in a slow process...

On a fine day morning,
Niharika and Rithika was busy in serving breakfast to all... Dheeraj and Darshan along with aham to join the breakfast....
They sat down on the table and greeted a warm good morning to Maheshwari....

Maheshwari felt very bad for niharika each time she saw her... according to Maheswari, niharika is not her daughter in law, she is her daughter...she always supported niharika in these months, for her every step to retrieve her son's memories....

Niharika was serving aham but Suddenly, breaking the silence aham asked holding her hands  " Nikku .. don't you want to sit?"

This earned everyone's attention...
Niharika looked at him in shock.. Dheeraj faked a smile but Darshan gave a sharp glare to aham as he is getting over independent on niharika...
Rithika frowned at his statement and came forward for her defence...
" No...we will sit together...you have your breakfast"

Aham internally gritted his teeth looking at a  relaxed Dheeraj smiling at her sister in law...

After breakfast as everyone left,
Niharika called aham to a corner and said
" Look aham ...it's ok you are acting before him ....but don't you think it's getting over..."

" Oh..I'm sorry..I just wanted to...." He tried to mend sentence...

" Look aham..it's the last time I'm saying.. please.. don't make things complicated.." she said and left
Aham made his evil smirk on his face as she left....

" But my plans are working...dear niharika.." he said to himself....
.
.
At niharika and Dheeraj's room ,
Niharika came inside and sat on the bed with frustration in her face...
What's going on in her life... already she is broken because of Dheeraj and over all that aham is taking advantage of his condition...she is not at all comfortable with him....

Just then Dheeraj came out of bathroom and  saw  a disturbed niharika sitting on the bed...

" Sonu " he called softly..but she is was too  busy in her thoughts that she didn't heard...

" Sonu.." he again called and moved towards her ...she didn't noticed him coming and she quickly got up from the bed in frustration and as a result she collided with him , both ended up landing on the bed together....

He landed directly on the top of her  , she under him...
He looked deeply into her black brownish orbs... drowning more and more into it...
And she , she was already lost in the waves of his deep hazel Ocean of eyes....

Both shared a deep and intense eye lock... involuntarily his hands went up and cupped her face....
His thumb caressed her cheeks gently and she kept looking into his hazels....
He gently leaned down towards her lips as if in a trance..

She closed her eyes ... anticipating his touch on her lips after a long time...
But she suddenly felt a gush of wind on her face and she opened her eyes to see Dheeraj stood up and about to leave....

She quickly got up from the bed and immediately held his hands....

" So..Sonu...I'm...I'm.. sorry.." he muttered...

Suddenly an idea struck on her mind....
It's time to apply medicines on his wounds....

" Raj...why you stopped...you love me.. right?" She asked and he looked up at her all perplexed...
As according to him , it's a secret that no body knows except him.....
.
.
.
......................................................................
How's the chapter guys
I know it's a little boring...
But trust me ...the other Villain is going to made entry soon.....
Be prepared......
Till then

Please vote and comment

Stay happy
Stay safe 🙏