Chapter 13

Theo POV

As I walked from Abby's room to mine Derick stopped me, before beckoning me to his office. I knew exactly where this was going and I did not blame him. I sat down with a sigh and looked up to a contemplating Derik in Alpha and protective brother mode. "You know she has to go to my pack at some point." He frowned at me, I knew he was upset about this matter.

"She is my sister and I just got her back, my family just got her back, the pa-"

I stood up slamming my hands on his desk, cutting him off. "And so did I Derik! Did you forget she is my childhood friend, I was there too! I was in her life and I was with you through all this time missing her as well! I wouldn't be taking her away, this will always be her home, BUT SHE IS MY HOME! I understand you are worried about her, I am worried as well. But damn it Derik..." I sighed as I sat back down and rubbed my hands down my face. I had always missed her and longed for her, but I didn't realize it was because we were mates. "My pack is going to need her, she is their Luna. We are close to one another, our packs were already like family, now they are." I chuckled slightly and I heard him sigh. After a few minutes of silence his lip took a slight tilt up as he ran his hand through his dirty blonde hair.

"Yeah, you're right, sorry, I just don't want to let her go as soon as she gets back." He wrung his hands together looking down. I knew what he meant, and I understood. I reclined back as I looked out the window to the side of his desk.

"I mean it would probably take about another month to make sure she is all good and pack you know." I looked towards him and he was smiling and gave me a small thanks. Though the thought of her being my mate reminded me of something that I dared not speak to him about, and the time was close if not already here. We discussed further plans of my pack watches and looked out for any other packs or rouges before I asked the question.

"Are we attacking them?" I would not dare say their name, Crescent Light, just the thought of them angers me.

"Well I am thinking so, the spy I sent out said they have been making contact with someone from outside the pack." He frowned before continuing. "They can't tell who it is or where he is from, apparently the person is good at covering his tracks. None of my members have been able to track him." The face he had reflected my thoughts, worry. Having no idea who it is was not good. "I am worried they are planning to try and take her back." He looked back up to me with anger flaring through his eyes. I smirked with my own anger showing.

"Let them try." While I completely forgot of an issue I would soon face with my dear mate.

***********

Abigail POV

Waking up I yawn and look to the window, thankful for the closed curtains against the blazing sun. Stretching out my tiredness I get up and ready for the day to come. I take a morning run outside before going back upstairs. I thought of all the things the Goddess Selena had told me and groaned as I got in the shower. Was I really capable of doing something that great? You are I promise, and you will even be a great Luna. I smile at the reassurance from Sabrina and frown. Something hits me that I had least expected, after all this time and morning one thought hit me. I miss Theo. Like I really really miss Theo. I roll my eyes because of Sabrina agreeing. Looking up at the water I feel an urge to cry. It feels as if it has been another amount of years before seeing him, but he walked me to my room last night. That's when the tears started, 'Sabrina what is happening to me?!' I don't know! She sounded just as confused as me. We both longed for Theo and it irritated me. I have been wanting to see him more and more but now it was just too much. I quickly cleaned myself up as I tried thinking of everything the Goddess had said instead.

BANG BANG

Jumping and losing concentration I let out a little scream as Sabrina went on guard and ready to give me strength.

"Abs, you alright!" It was Derik which I was slightly disappointed by but still angry, the little ass bout gave me a heart attack.

"Yeah, I'm fine, asshat!" I yelled out frustrated, turning the shower off and stepping out to dry off and change.

"Sorry, I was just worried, the shower has been running for a while. Breakfast is downstairs!" Then he ran away, yeah he knew I was mad. Though I didn't know I was in there that long, oops.

About to walk out I almost slipped and caught myself. Looking down I discovered that about half the floor was covered in water, but the curtain was closed...

I think we did it. "Maybe.." I let the thought slide out for another time. I wiped the mirror in a spot of the mirror and checked my face to make sure you could not tell I had cried. I'm about to face the boys so it's better now then later to tell them. Right now I have to convince the boys to let me train and tell them about the prophecy. Thankfully I get to see Theo, but I just really hope they understand and let me do it, well actually they will have to, they don't have a choice. With that I smiled and marched to the kitchen where wonderful aromas of food were coming from. Taking in the amazing smell of food when his scent hits me and I stop. It seemed way stronger than usual and I... I wanted to be in his arms right now. I was ready to throw anyone out my way. I took off at a running speed into the kitchen and spotted him at the counter talking to Derik. I take Theo by surprise as I run straight into him and down to the floor. Him turning us to take the brunt of the force. In return I snuggled into him.

"Abby what the hell!!" Derik screamed towards us but I didn't listen. I stay snuggled into his scent, I don't know why. I just need this right now and I did not want to let go. Then I feel his arms wrap around as he lifts us up.

"Abs are you ok?" He sounded so worried and when I looked up I could see the worry in his face but I wanted to do something I never even thought about before. I wanted to kiss him, right here, right now. I buried my head into his chest and nodded as a response. I could feel heat rising to my cheeks. What is happening to me, a few days ago I was fine, seeing him was enough but right now I think I would cry if he let go or turned away from me.

"Abs what's wrong honey?" Mom's voice found its way to me. But I don't know what to say, how do I even answer that.

"Abigail." Theo didn't use a nickname.

I looked back up to him, "I... I don't know." His eyes, were they always this pretty and his lips always so kissable? I shook my head to rid myself of these thoughts but it didn't stop. What am I going to do? I can't form any straight thoughts right now. All I wanted was Theo.

"Abby, how about you eat something?" Derik sounded concerned but my thoughts were all but good as my mouth opened faster than I could process the thought as I looked at my brother.

"Is Theo on the menu?" I jumped up and covered my mouth quickly as I stared at my stunned brother and dad, a laughing mother, and a red faced mate.

Sabrina finally told me the problem that would cause me to want to run out the door.

It's time to finish the mating bond, that is what is wrong.

As I looked at my mate I did just that, I ran.