Friends

Seomin's pov

Our discussion started, u know moms gossips, me and y/n were already tired as it was our first day of university and we didn't have food too, i really wanted to eat something and sleep for sometime while thinking this I didn't knew and i started yawning and I felt someone's gaze at me 'aish why am I like this?' and it was none other than Kim Taehyung! 'aaaaahhhhhh' a small chuckle left on his face after seeing me, i couldn't even hide my face.....
Suddenly y/n got up and excused herself as she had to use the washroom and even i excused myself and went with her
"yeah y/n i need to go!!!!"
"No first me!!!!"
Our moms glared at us and felt embarrassed for our behaviour but still we didn't mind, we ran upstairs as it was a good chance to escape from this gossip too😜

Y/n's POV

Me and seo min escaped some how and after we completed our works soemin said what happened with her before and i couldn't help myself but laugh my ass out.
"Yaaaaah Y/n!!!!!!!" Seo min shouted as she hit me playfully
"Ok ok! I will stop!" I said still laughing And then we heard footsteps approaching us and then the door knocked
"Yes come in!"I answered
We were shocked both jimin amd taehyung were in our room?!????
"Ummm...hey hi... " I greeted them
And they greeted us back
As seo min was embarrassed was keeping her hands on her forehead 'aish this girl' i hit her and then she came back to her senses and greeted them,
"What brings you here?" I asked
"Actually we were bored when u both left so we thought to leave but mrs kang stopped us and suggested us to take a look of the house" jimin said with a shy look. We all chuckled at a time and soemin started showing my room as she knows my room more than me... I hope she doesn't take any revange of me laughing at her🙄
Suddenly my mom called me down and i saw jimin looking at me but i couldn't react much as my mom was calling so i had to rush....
"Ok guys i will be back soon" saying so i left.

Seomin's POV

Y/n left and we 3 were there in the room and suddenly jimin wanted to use the washroom so i showed him the guest room. Now, only me and taehyung were left, my heart was beating faster and of course i was embarrassed....
Suddenly a voice intrupts my thoughts "seo min" It was Taehyung with his deep voice which made my heart pound..
"Yes...!" I replied
"Lets get to know eachother, can we exchange our numbers?"
I was Wondering for a while but then i agreed.
(A/n- who can say no to him🤭)
"Yes sure taehyung!"
"Oh come on seo min u can call me v"
"Oh sure " I said
"So do u have any boyfriend?" He asked making my heart skip a beat....
"Umm...no!"
"Oh i see!" He replied with a slight smile 'what's with that smile?'( i thought in my mind)
"And what about u?" I asked
"Nope!"He replied
"Oh really??!" He doesn't have any girlfriend???? he is so handsome and didn't even have a single girlfriend?? Omg?!! .... Ok seo min calm down calm down! Why are u beating fast my dear heart!!! Shhh!'
But i didn't see v who was looking at me teasingly, I tilted my head in confusion,
"Why? r u happy that I'm single huh😏😏😏😏?? And by d way u looked cute" he said winking at me
I was shocked
"Wait- wh--- why will i be happy and-" before i could say anything y/n called us down for dinner.
And v again gave a boxy smile and left, i was having so many things happening in my mind!!
Aaaahhhh why is my heart beating fast!!! Why are they butterflies in my stomach!!!! What the hell is happening with me???? I need to talk with y/n asap!!!

As we went down all were waiting for me, i saw jimin sitting beside y/n and i found only one empty sit and that is beside v 'aish'
I sat beside him and started eating.
Soon we come to know that from tomorrow we are going to university together as our moms want us to show them around and wants us to become close.

Me and y/n looking at each other with a confused face...

And started eating our food,but jimin and v were smiling....

Why?.......
Its ok afterall we r friends right?......
--------------------------------------------------------------
A/n
Thank you guys for reading! Hope you enjoyed it!
Lets meet in next chapter😉
Lets see what happens to y/n and her friend in next chapter!